Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SD vs. Pukes

tr1

Why do I think Norv will let me down again? His life-time record vs. the pukes is awful.

Let's hope his teams' talent overcomes any of his boneheaded indecisiveness/clock-management/non-adjustments.

SD in a squeaker...it is December, after all.

Why do I think Norv will let me down again?

Let's hope his teams' talent overcomes any of his boneheaded indecisiveness/clock-management/non-adjustments.

SD in a squeaker...it is December, after all.

Wade and Norv's normal blunders will negate each other.

It is a big game in December and Romo sits to pee has the extra monkey on his back as a holder....SD wins by a failed field goal.

Wade and Norv's normal blunders will negate each other.

It is a big game in December and Romo sits to pee has the extra monkey on his back as a holder....SD wins by a failed field goal.

If the game comes down to a field goal, San Diego wins no doubt. Folk is missing 30 yard field goals with ease this year. At least when Suisham missed a few they were within ten yards of the upright!

Why Folk still has a job right now I don't know. He may have inherited Chuck Knoblauch syndrome.

If the game comes down to a field goal, San Diego wins no doubt. Folk is missing 30 yard field goals with ease this year. At least when Suisham missed a few they were within ten yards of the upright!

Why Folk still has a job right now I don't know. He may have inherited Chuck Knoblauch syndrome.

Are you sure you're a Cowboys fan? If you are, you are the most uninformed Cowboys fan I know and the most pessimistic.

Folk has missed only one field goal inside of 40 yards all year that I can recall. Most of his misses are between 40-50 yards this year, not 30 yarders as you suggest. Nor are they farther than 10 yards from the upright. The one last week against the Giants was, but in general they are not as far off as you suggest. If the game is on the line, I trust Folk to come through when need be. He's definately been in a slump this year, but I expect him to be fine.

Are you sure you're a Cowboys fan? If you are, you are the most uninformed Cowboys fan I know and the most pessimistic.

Folk has missed only one field goal inside of 40 yards all year that I can recall. Most of his misses are between 40-50 yards this year, not 30 yarders as you suggest. Nor are they farther than 10 yards from the upright. The one last week against the Giants was, but in general they are not as far off as you suggest. If the game is on the line, I trust Folk to come through when need be. He's definately been in a slump this year, but I expect him to be fine.

Ok, I exaggerated on Folk's misses. But you cannot sit there and tell me right now you trust Folk (THIS YEAR) with the game on the line. In years past, Folk was money and he was clutch. Mentally this year, he scares me.

And yes, I am a Cowboys fan. Die hard year in and year out. I just don't ride the hype machine when my QB is 5-9 in December going against a guy who is on fire and is as solid as they come in December.

I would love to eat crow on that.

Ok, I exaggerated on Folk's misses. But you cannot sit there and tell me right now you trust Folk (THIS YEAR) with the game on the line. In years past, Folk was money and he was clutch. Mentally this year, he scares me.

And yes, I am a Cowboys fan. Die hard year in and year out. I just don't ride the hype machine when my QB is 5-9 in December going against a guy who is on fire and is as solid as they come in December.

I would love to eat crow on that.

You say you don't ride the hype machine then you do that very thing when you blame Romo sits to pee for the Cowboys collapses in December. For example, last week. Was he to blame for the Jacobs TD? The punt return TD?

This is not a Romo sits to pee thing. It's a team thing. They lose in December because the defense fails to make critical stops and the running game disappears. Romo sits to pee has had bad games in December, but he's also had good games. So don't blame the December failures on Romo sits to pee. There are 52 others guys that put pads on too.

You guys should sign Suisham lol :D...(I actually liked Suisham, but it's like 3 years in a row now where he's missed important SHORT field goals...)

Archived