Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Facebook - Mafia Wars?

sjinhan

What the hell is up with all the Facebook people following the stupid trend of posting comments with the name of a color, and nothing else ?

Just when I thought FB couldnt get any more lame :doh:

Something to do with Bra Color for breast cancer awareness...

I'm so addicting to Mafia Wars, it's ridiculous. lol

I've beaten all of NYC. I'm half thru Cuba. I haven't started Russia yet.

I'm pulling in aobut $250million an hour. Own about 500-1000 of each property.

not bad. im around level 420 or so. maybe higher, i dont really pay attention anymore. working through level 3 of the 2nd to last russia tier.

i just went and beat them in order, did all of NYC, then cuba, then russian. working on getting my trillion with a t and higher achievements.

I'm level 500+ in Mafia Wars. I quit the game after reading about how evil Zynga is. They'll never notice I'm gone, but I refuse to give them any ad revenue. I'd offer to give away Politico Corruptos but that would require logging on.

The downside of putting all your points into energy is that you won't be any good at the PvP side of the game. I found that if I didn't draw attention to myself (no wars, no hitlist, no random attacks) I didn't get hit much. When I did, it was usually just a couple hundred K, no big deal.

yeah. they had a bunch of crap going on about the iesnare thing. but ive got all the ads blocked so they dont get anything from me :evilg:

and theres a point to where you dont need more energy, i stopped putting points there when i was around level 200 and had 800 energy. right now im sitting around 900 attack, 1000 defense, 800 energy. level up once a day. my fight ratio is like 60k wins 8k loses. the majority of those were before i got the 501 mafia

What the hell is up with all the Facebook people following the stupid trend of posting comments with the name of a color, and nothing else ?

Just when I thought FB couldnt get any more lame :doh:

Something to do with Bra Color for breast cancer awareness...
Really ?

In that case, I take back my comment.

Finally a trend on FB that's worthy.

So now, the trend is 1 to 2 word comments, about how they like their sex......sex is fine......but turning it into some dumb FB game, is cheesy.....and not as worthy as the breast cancer awareness

• 3 weeks later...
Any really good MW players here that could explain why i'm constantly losing when i'm being attacked? Seems like i'm always logging on only to find that i've been attacked and lost. It's just getting old and i'm at a loss for what I might be doing wrong.

It's all about the size and defense power of your mafia.

Mine is Mafia size 117, Mafia Defense is 11851 and Attack is 11344. I'm a level 355. The better loot you have, the better off your mafia skills are as well as those in your family should have high values too. When you fight or are attacked your mafia gets to use your loot. The more high loot value the better your mafia defense and attack is.

You also get bonus for your attack and defense skills and a bonus for your three highest loot for defense and attack but these are minimal. Mine is 538 attack and 499 defense. I have around 1400 energy. I also have 47 achievements done. I'm done with Bangkok so went back to finish off Moscow, I'm level 3 on the last 3 levels should be done soon.

The best loot items are usually the ones you get for finishing a chapter in each location. Executive Overcoats, Guerrilla Squads, Canonozo's, TNT's, Track Loaders, Ubijca Assault Rifle, Zolota Sports Cars, etc... are the best loot to have. Get one for every member of your mafia.

Thanks.. yeah i'm a level 283 and my mafia is 634 My attack skill is 346 Attack strength is 30,923 it's just frustrating

will work on your advice, thanks

In that case, you need 501 each of the best loot items you can get. Only 501 of your mafia can defend. Try getting as many of the 40+ attack and defense loots you can and you'll have better luck.

• 3 months later...

Archived