Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins to find out today if Walls will sign with them....

Redskins | Walls Offered Contract - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:35:04 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports the Washington Redskins made a one-year, minimum-salary contract offer to free agent TE Wesley Walls (Panthers) after the free agent worked out Thursday, July 31, at Redskins Park, and should receive an answer on Friday, August 1.

Originally posted by Larry

But, if you were an NFL player, and you got offers from the Skins, and from the Super Bowl champs, and both offers were (financially) identical, . . . .

But that's only part of the equation. Tampa has Ken Dilger and Ricky Dudley already. We have not much of note. Where do you think he sees the best opportunity for playing time?

About the Ethan Albright comment. They say the guy has not had one bad snap ever including practice. He gets the job done and watching him on monday and tuesday at camp I saw the guy is good at what he does. Look at N.Y. and you will see how important the position is. (no offense Tom) but you know what im talking about.

But for TE Royal looks good but not great a little goofy for a great nfl tightend. But he looks like a big reciever I dont think any of us can really comment on his blocking but we all know flemister is not the greatest and Flemister drops a lot. I would love to see Walls here. But if he doesnt come O well how much of a role does the T.E. have in the fun n gun anyway.

Archived