Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Strange question concerning the urinals & dollar bills at FedEx

Skinsfan1311

I know this is a weird post, but can someone explain why people toss dollar bills in the urinals at FedEx field?

During the Philly game, early in the half, I saw a dollar bill in the urinal.

I didn't give it much thought. I figured that some poor drunk must've dropped it.

Later on, while waiting in line immediately after the game, I saw a guy toss a dollar bill in the urinal.

Is this some kind of protest? If so, it's pretty bizzare.

I realize that I've opened myself up for a lot of smart-ass, (and probably clever), replies but I'm honestly curious as to why anyone would do that.

I mean, we've already pissed away a lot of money going to these games, so what's the point in tossing away more?

Reminds me of an old joke.

There was an old double stall outhouse in a little North Dakota town square. Two men were in there. One man was watching the other with curiosity as the second man was standing above the hole. He reached into his pocket and tossed in a quarter. He murmeded to himself, then tossed in a 50 cent piece. Then he took out his wallet. Threw in a dollar, then a five. The man asked the other, "What in the world are you doing??"

The other man said,"Well, I dropped a dime down there and you don't think I'm going down there just for ten cents do you?"

Archived