Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did sports card heroes go out of business?. . .

mcarey032

There are still in businees. There web site crashed should be back online in a couple of days

I see. Does anyone have the skinny on whether or not they are getting guests independent of PSgamegear. I know that they are facilitating the Theismann signing.

I see. Does anyone have the skinny on whether or not they are getting guests independent of PSgamegear. I know that they are facilitating the Theismann signing.

I can't really answer that. It seems as if the economy has slow everything dow. After all purchasing an autograph is really a luxuary item.

talked to one of the owners a couple of months ago and he said they were sorta trying for a portis signing but with the possible upcoming weather they typically dont do a whole lot of in store signings with people

The last signing they had in Maryland was Lynn Swann, and that was in December 2008.

They had a few in 2009 that were all in Fredericksburg. Everyone one of them was guys that had been down here many times except Horton who did a bunch of signings all over in a matter of weeks. Their prices for autographs are usually higher than the other places in Fredericksburg, so why go to SCH?

Archived