Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Simple Poll: If Vinny stays, are you in or out?

SkinsHokieFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The Redskins will suck for years to come, we can only hope that the NFL will intervene (ala NY Giants in the 70's) to save the franchise.

I wonder how far away we really are.

On the one hand:

1. We have a history of suckage under this regime. With data to point to that shows a clear history of failed methodology. Why expect anything to change?
  2. Our offensive line is decimated.
  3. Our QB can't seem to take the next step.
  4. We have the oldest roster in the league.

But on the other hand:

1. Some of Vinny's young talent are showing signs (Tryon, DT, FD).
  2. This team fights every week and seems to be getting better.
  3. Some of the buttons that Vinny has pushed, actually worked (maybe). See the play calling.
  4. Our defense is servicable, and has some young talent (and some old talent).

To me, it seems like we're in a better place than we were 4 weeks ago. Yes, or record is terrible, but I see signs of life. The point is, I personally am very far from throwing in the towel.

On Sunday, you still may watch and you hope the team wins, but you aren't "into" the game, your heart isn't pounding hoping for a win. On Sunday during a Redskins game, you may make other plans and just check the score on your phone.

Newsflash! If you ever ALLOW yourself to reach this point, you will NEVER be able to get it back.

Never.

I'm in. Have been for years. Will be forever.

I've survived owners, coaches, players, and fans, coming and going throughout. Tomorrow's another day.

And the great thing is, with all the boycotts going on, I'll have more variety of Redskins stuff available to shop for.

Yeah me!!!!

Wow, the results as of right now are pathetic. It can't mean all that much to so many of you afterall.

When you're married, have two car payments, a child, a mortgage and etcetera, you look to something more than just knowing the same factors over and over will lead to the same results.

Life is too short to focus on something that will ultimately never pay off. There are too many more important things.

Just to be clear, I'd rather watch the Redskins, and be frustrated with every wrong move they make, than turn my back and root for another team over them. I'm going to watch football, I enjoy football too much to quit watching it. And if I'm going to watch football I'm going to watch the Redskins, no matter how much the name Deadskins may be more fitting for them.

I bleed maroon and black. I will definitely be in.

I have been a Skins fan since I was a little kid and even when I disagree with what they are doing, I have to support them. Before someone beats me up for it, the color thing was intentional. Even if they would get a higher draft pick by losing out at this point, I am still rooting for them to win the rest of their games.

I voted out if Vinny stays, by out, I mean i will NOT renew my season tickets, I will still rout for the team and watch them on tv, but I won't contribute to paying that farkers salary any longer (Vinny) I've been going to games since i was 5 and havent missed many home games since then

I bleed maroon and black. I will definitely be in.

I have been a Skins fan since I was a little kid and even when I disagree with what they are doing, I have to support them. Before someone beats me up for it, the color thing was intentional. Even if they would get a higher draft pick by losing out at this point, I am still rooting for them to win the rest of their games.

Trying to effect long term change by sacrificing short-term fanaticism is still supporting the team.

Have you ever considered that enabling the incompetency that is Snyder and Cerrato is actually NOT supporting the Redskins franchise, but instead hurting it?

When you're married, have two car payments, a child, a mortgage and etcetera, you look to something more than just knowing the same factors over and over will lead to the same results.

Life is too short to focus on something that will ultimately never pay off. There are too many more important things.

You are talking like being a diehard Redskins fan is a perpetual rational decision. It is not.

Although I don't like the way the survey is worded, I voted Yes.

Its not that I think things will get better. But I bleed B&G regardless. Its a family tradition, for me. Perhaps I hope that bug eyes will get lucky.

I think some people are taking this situation a bit too far. Were currently watching the emergence of "the trplets" that were drafted by Vinny. As far as I can see, Vinny's biggest mistake has been his assumption that our aging OL could hold up longer than it did.

And just for objective humor: If George Bush Jr can run a country, Vinny Cerrato can run a football team. :silly:

Well I can see why Snyder and Cerrato think they can do whatever they want and Redskins fans will let them get away with it.

:doh:

Anyway, if Vinny stays, then I'm out.

I've been a Redskins fan since birth and I'll probably always be one, but I don't think I can even watch the games next season (and I haven't missed a game or not watched through every Godawful minute, except for one or two since 96) if we don't make big changes.

I've had enough of the false hope which has now turned to no hope.

I'll still be a Redskins fan, but I'll be going on strike.

It means more then you can ever imagine

SHF...trust me, I know you are not a fairweather fan. But the reason I had to vote "in" is because I can't ever imagine making different plans on a Redskin Sunday or watching with just half-hearted interest.

Obviously, in the midst of lost season like this one (at 3-9), losses don't sting like they would if we were 9-3, but that's a completely different topic in my opinion. The day I'm making social plans for Sunday afternoons, I guess I'm "out"...but I don't see that happening anytime soon regardless of who is running the show.

I am a redskisn fan, but I am out. I can't believe people will support this team if Vinny remains. It baffles me some one can figure out how to make a billion dollars, but would has a hard time with running a football franchise. And if Danny's idol is Jery Jones, he should see how the collaspe every year with their yes men.

Archived