Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Simple Poll: If Vinny stays, are you in or out?

SkinsHokieFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'll define it:

In: You still support the Redskins financially and emotionally. You keep your season tickets, or buy tickets to get to the games. You talk trash to your non Redskin friends. You get excited about our offseason moves, both in the draft and in free agency. You think the new head coach will be able to make some good changes and fix things. You buy other Redskins merchandise. Essentially you maintain the same level of fandom as you always have

Out:You boycott all Redskins merchandise. You decide not to re-up on your season tickets. You go to no games in 2010, not even preseason or training camp. You aren't impressed by our draft moves or free agent moves. You kind of shrug at the new coach.

On Sunday, you still may watch and you hope the team wins, but you aren't "into" the game, your heart isn't pounding hoping for a win. On Sunday during a Redskins game, you may make other plans and just check the score on your phone.

So its a simple question

If Vinny Cerrato stays with the Washington Redskins next season, are you in or out?

I feel like I have answered a dozen of these posts.

I was born into this team, I will continue to support them until I die. I will continue to go to games and buy things regardless if vinny is here or not. HOPEFULLY, he won't be but if he is...so be it. Vinny is a problem....but not the only problem.

I like the parameters you set up for the poll. I am out, no more money out of my pocket to pay for the FO circus in DC. While I don't spend much on the Skins because I don't have much to spend, no more. I will continue to be a fan and cheer with every ounce of my body and soul for Skins victories. Always will love the team, hate the FO.

I'll still support the Redskins and continue to laugh at those who have high hopes if Vinny's still here, soon it will get to the point where players will not want to play here unless they're looking for a big pay day oh wait a minute.....................to be continued

Won't be happy, but I don't have a choice. I'm in. I will certainly reduce spending, and I will likely cancel my season tickets (although Vinny is a factor, I have other problems with the T.O. that don't belong here), but I will certainly attend games, support our signings/draftees, and be "dialed in" on Sundays, regardless of Vinny.

I think the poll would have been better with a simple yes or no, rather than the additional statements.

I think there are shades of "in and out"

Like with a family member who is addicted to some awful drug.

Of course you love them and work to get things better with them, but you aren't going to enable that family member anymore

I'm "in", regardless. I'll ***** and moan about the current state, and hope for change, but I'll never stop trash talking and watching the games.

For the record, I stopped going to games around 2003. But it was more about the fact that I had kids, and making the trek from Leesburg to RalJohn was just too long, and expensive, and the experience sort of suct. I purchased a #72 jersey a couple years back, but that's about the extent of my financial involvement.

Now i live in CO, and the only thing I do financially is to purchase the NFL Sunday ticket. Which I'm still going to do. I gotta watch my skins, even if they're loosing.

I will always love the 'skins. I bet at least 50% of you are full of **** saying you will not be a Redskins fan if Vinny stays.

I'll always be a fan. Again, the Redskins are family to me.

However, I liked this member of my family better when he wasn't getting hammered every night, making dumb decisions constantly, and being a shell of himself from 15 years ago. And I won't enable him to keep making these dumb decisions

The Snyderatto Redskins are like that guy who used to get laid a lot in his early 20s, but is now 45, living off past glory, and is the awkard guy at the club

Well I hate to say this but...I'm likely out. I say this now but next season may roll around and I may feel different (I doubt it though). I've heard year in and year out, how badly Snyder wants to win. Yet he would continue to have this idiot running his team. Vinny doesn't deserve this much time, he's been given.

I'll still follow the games but it'll be same old, same old. So many head coaches have failed under Cerrato, it's no longer about the coaches or even Dan Snyder. Cerrato is the cancer that infects this organization. Unfortunately, we have no scalpel to cut him out.

:helmet:

I didn't vote because neither option is what direction I will head after Vinny is retained.

I will still root for the Skins and watch on T.V. but it will be with the certain understanding that any success will be relative and short lived. No team will be successful with Vinny, but even if he were to leave the other 75% of the problem will still be here.

Snyder is the key to the absurd failure that is our beloved team right now, and that little idiot is not going anywhere.

I'll be out. I've been all over this team for 30 years but I can't take anymore of the bad product. Very tough decision but fundamental changes in the football operations have to occur this offseason or I'll find something else to do on Sundays. Right now, the way they do business, being a die hard fan of this team is unhealthy.

I'm in....i'll piss and moan about the way the orginazation is run but I can't see not being a fan unless they leave town Baltimore Colts style...i think that is the only thing that could make me switch teams.

:logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo:

agree, I can't go anywhere either. I'm a 3rd generation fan.

The Redskins will suck for years to come, we can only hope that the NFL will intervene (ala NY Giants in the 70's) to save the franchise.

I won't be happy about the direction, but I can't pretend to be tough...I'd still go to the occasional game and probably buy something here and there. Also, knowing me, I'd get my hopes up many times over the course of the off-season and regular season.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be in favor of the direction of the team...I just can't help it!

Archived