Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bah humbug. Christmas/Xmas h8ers here- Merged adventures of Toe Jam whining

Toe Jam

The only thing I despise are those Best Buy and Virginia Lottery commercials. Amateurs singing about giving scratchoff tickets to family and the "workers by the store"

Then with the more national Best Buy ads you see this shopper go WHAT SHOUDL I GET [sO AND SO] and then this chorus comes and starts singing HDTV HDTV blah blah and they can't even sing well at all, it's just torturous to listen to. I'm all for Christmas spirit and feeling GOOD and all that but get these clowns off the air. They cannot sing, and they sound horrible.

There is no joy in Christmas unless you have large amounts of disposable income.

Macy's loves Christmas. Toe Jam doesn't.

That's one way to look at it.

For me it's almost like Turkey Day, friends an family and a happy part of the year, ya don't need money for that. (well maybe for drinks)

I do hate the phone adverts, get this now for XX, well I can't get an upgrade yet - ****ers!!!

That's one way to look at it.

For me it's almost like Turkey Day, friends an family and a happy part of the year, ya don't need money for that. (well maybe for drinks)

I do hate the phone adverts, get this now for XX, well I can't get an upgrade yet - ****ers!!!

I'm going to IHOP this year.

Sheesh. Will one of you ladies please pop TJ's cherry already?

He hates everything.

He condones cruelty to animals.

He's miserable during a joyous time of the year.

Two things.

1.He seriously needs to get laid.

2.I think we may have a future serial killer on our hands.

BTW TJ. You really need to enlist in the military. Seriously. You are a prime candidate.

There is no joy in Christmas unless you have large amounts of disposable income.

Macy's loves Christmas. Toe Jam doesn't.

Why is there no joy in Xmas without large amounts of disposable income?

Its weird how MOST people don't have large amounts of disposable income but SOOOO many people are able to enjoy this time of the year.

Sounds like your hatred for Xmas stems from something else. You need a hug:)

how can you hate this time of year? Other than the cold I love the lights, and gatherings. Money doesn't make Christmas. If you haven't figured that out then I think you need to take a little time to think threw some of your thoughts. Most don't seem completely well thought out which leads to weird conclusions.

The shine of Christmas has really been fading for me the last few years. Most of my family is up north, it's in the 80s and 90s here during Christmas, and I just can't get that feeling.

This year I'll be spending Christmas with my family in D.C. - Needless to say, I have the Christmas spirit :)

So far, it seems like you may be the only one who despises this time of year. It isn't supposed to be about money and gifts man, not once you get past high school.

The only drawback to Christmas is that my birthday is 3 days after it. That was a sore spot when I was a kid, and people took the "This is for Christmas AND your birthday" route with me. Cheap ****s.

Archived