Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama BOWS to Nobel Chairman!

@DCGoldPants

speaking of which. I know a guy with this sick ashtray collection. Goes to yardsales and gets this really classic ratpack looking ones.

My mom collects bells. She didn't mean to, but someone gave her one, then everyone else thought she collected them. She did not want to hurt anybodies feelings, so now she has a basement full!

Man that change from past tense straight to future was brutal. Hurt my eyes to look at it.

Work with me here. He has done as much to "earn" the Nobel Prize as he has to earn an Oscar. Many people feel he was awarded the Nobel for what he "will do" instead of what he has done.:chair:

At least he accepted the award with some humility and seems to understand that he doesn't deserve it for what he has already done.

Work with me here. He has done as much to "earn" the Nobel Prize as he has to earn an Oscar. Many people feel he was awarded the Nobel for what he "will do" instead of what he has done.:chair:

At least he accepted the award with some humility and seems to understand that he doesn't deserve it for what he has already done.

Oh that makes a bit more sense. I had NO idea what you were talking about.

Archived