Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The other quotes you didn't read from puke players defending Wade...

tr1

[EDIT: My bad...thought I was in ATN. :(]

I'm pretty sure you guys didn't see these...maybe you have some others I missed:

-- "Look, on sunny days, it gets very hot on the sidelines. I like to stand behind Wade because he casts a big shadow...he keeps me cool, " said Austin Miles.

-- "Whenever Mr. Jones is on the field, Wade carries his water bottle...now WHERE ELSE are you going to find a coach who does that?", stated WR Roy Williams.

-- "Wade has stuck with me through some of the biggest choke jobs in NFL history. I'm not going to walk away from him now. Look, when he came here, we knew he was coming from teams that had epic choke histories. Why all the scrutiny now," said QB Tony Romo sits to pee. "Now, I've got to catch a flight to Vegas...excuse me."

-- "I think you in the media have it all wrong. Wade simply is NOT coaching the team...never has. Mr. Jones is. If Mr. Jones fires Wade, it'd be like Mr. Jones not liking his own work. Now, that's pretty stupid, isn't it," opined RB Marion Barber.

-- "We do NOT have a problem with the 12th month in every year. Sure, it LOOKS like we do, but you guys are stupid. This is a new year, and we've only lost ONCE in December so far this season...so, you guys are just stupid. Now, watch your knees," yelled OT Flozelle Adams.

[EDIT: My bad...thought I was in ATN. :(]

I'm pretty sure you guys didn't see these...maybe you have some others I missed:

-- "Look, on sunny days, it gets very hot on the sidelines. I like to stand behind Wade because he casts a big shadow...he keeps me cool, " said Austin Miles.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Archived