Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins: Whatever happened to....?

NoCalMike

MSF was always good for a laugh once you figured out that he was most likely mentally insane and nothing he said should be taken seriously. He got banned didn't he?

Sarge was on here for so long pushing militant right wing politics, I think he got banned too didn't he?

Blondie isn't around much anymore.

Who Del isn't around very much either.

In ATN Number5 is more scarce these days which is a shame cause he was a non-mentally insane Eagles fan. Certain Cowboys fans like Ken are around a little less as well.

There are a few more but I'm forgetting them.

Sarge and Chomerics got banned at the same time I think. Then Sarge came back as Blaze of Glory and proceeded to attempt to thumb his nose at ES.

Rincewind was just on here recently complaining about the quality of the History Channel.

Anybody seen Weird Gymnasium lately?

MSF was always good for a laugh once you figured out that he was most likely mentally insane and nothing he said should be taken seriously. He got banned didn't he?

Sarge was on here for so long pushing militant right wing politics, I think he got banned too didn't he?

I'm pretty sure that neither of them actually got banned. They just fell off the radar, moved to Montana or Idaho or something and formed a militia.

They're crazy. :D

Yes it was shortly after Obama was elected.

MSF had a few bans before then, including one prompted by some nasty comments about Sean Taylor shortly after his death.

Wait, really? I was just joking. Not that I'm surprised.

And as far as the Sean Taylor comments go, well, if I said what I want to, I'd probably end up going the way of MSF. I do remember him coming across as a really flawed human being the vast majority of the time, someone you might feel sorry for if he wasn't such an incredible **** so much of the time.

Archived