Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys you'll miss if they go?

loren

There is not going to be as much turnover in Washington as many would think.

My guess is about 85% of the current roster stays in tact.

The defense will not have much if any turnover and I think you will see changes at OL, rb and QB. That's about it.

:2cents:

The defense will not have much if any turnover and I think you will see changes at OL, rb and QB. That's about it.

Agree 100%. Seems like a lot of posters on here think the Skins should be run like a fantasy team (let the DS comments roll). Truth in the matter is a few changes here and there are all thats needed to get us rolling.

I'll miss CP from a personal perspective... In Cincy last year after the loss he was the only player to acknowledge Tony and I after the game (we were right next to the tunnel), he came over and gave each of us one of his gloves...

In Carolina, a group of us were in the Westin the night before, watching the LSU/Florida game with CP's parents who are just super super nice...

So if CP leaves it'll hurt because he's the only Redskins I really have a "story" about...

This.

Honestly, what has this team done over the past 7-8 seasons to make one nostalgic for many of these guys?

As fans, we invest a good portion of our time and lives in this team. In some ways, you can't help but associate certain players with a certain era in your life. Winning or not, it's hard not to get a tad nostalgic.

I'll miss Cooley more than anything, and started worrying about this last year when I heard rumor that they were entertaining the idea of trading him. He's a Skin through and through, and I'd miss him the most. I hope they don't do something that STUPID and get rid of him.

I'd miss Orakpo (but he's probably pretty safe) and Horton BIG-TIME, and knowing stupid Vinny- he would make a stupid move like getting rid of him too.

I'd really miss: Fletcher (they'd be NUTS to let him go), BigMike Sellers, Cartwright, Rabach, Daniels, Carter, Griffin, Daniels, Doughty, both D.Thomas and Jones (already), and definitely JC. I'd even miss Coach Zorn too, in a way.

I'd miss Uncle Elroy a bit, but he hasn't done much in the last 2 years, so he kinda has to go- but I would miss him. Seems like a cool dude. Portis has to go too. I'd miss him, but he's gotta go.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO: Landry, Rogers and Smoot. They suck.

I'd mostly miss the guys from '05, since that was the last time I felt like we had a legitimately good team. So Moss, Samuels, and maybe Portis somewhat.

I'd say Cooley but I'm pretty sure he'll be here next year, even if half of ES wants to trade him so we can draft a guard :rolleyes:

I'd mostly miss the guys from '05, since that was the last time I felt like we had a legitimately good team. So Moss, Samuels, and maybe Portis somewhat.

I'd say Cooley but I'm pretty sure he'll be here next year, even if half of ES wants to trade him so we can draft a guard :rolleyes:

Dude, your sig put a smile on my face. :)

I wouldn't disagree with this, but what about our DB's. Don't you think there could be a shake up at CB ?

As fans, we invest a good portion of our time and lives in this team. In some ways, you can't help but associate certain players with a certain era in your life. Winning or not, it's hard not to get a tad nostalgic.

Missing the guys who leave really doesn't have anything to do with winning or losing. I totally agree with the wizard.

Samuels, period. Never played the part of a clown, never gave the coaches crap thru the media, achored the line in tradition of the great players who came before him. Go out standing & not in a wheel chair, big fella. This FO really let down the one guy on this roster who should've gone to Canton.

Archived