Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RadarOnline: Gatorade drops Tiger Woods

Toe Jam

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/12/gatorade-drops-tiger-woods

Gatorade has dropped Tiger Woods.

It’s the first major endorsement loss for the golfer in the wake of his cheating scandal and bizarre one-car crash.

Gatorade released a statement Tuesday saying the move to discontinue its “Tiger Focus” drink had nothing to do with the golfer’s growing scandal and that the decision was made before Tiger’s car crash and allegations of extra marital affairs.

In a statement to CNBC, Gatorade officials said: “We decided several months ago to discontinue Gatorade Tiger Focus along with some other products to make room for our planned series of innovative products in 2010. We hope to share more about our 2010 plans soon.”

That was a good drink too. :(

I'm with you. Shame on them holding him accountable for his actions.

What the hell is this world coming to when a guy can't cheat on his wife with seven or eight women and keep his endorsement deals that are tied to his image?

Honestly... the nerve of some companies!

~Bang

I'm with you. Shame on them holding him accountable for his actions.

What the hell is this world coming to when a guy can't cheat on his wife with seven or eight women and keep his endorsement deals that are tied to his image?

Honestly... the nerve of some companies!

~Bang

I'm with you. Guess I'll just switch to powerade! What because this guy is one of the most famous people in the world they think that him selling their drinks would bare some responisbility on them as a product maker due to his recent transactions.

What's this world coming to when one of the most famous people in the world can't have a mistress or 9.

Damn. That's a couple of mil he won't be able to add to his billion. The horror.

I heard he was planning to use it and the other 70+ million he's promised to give his wife if she stays with him for the next 7 years. What Tiger did in private is not my business and I don't look down on him for cheating. However this latest news that he's paying 80 million to his wife to stay with him for the next 7 years is insane to me. Is that what marriage means to Tiger...an owner of property? Is he stupid enough to think this will work? This disgusts me

Hold on let me get this straight. A guy gets beat up for cheating; he does what probably 75%( and counting) of married men do, and they drop him? Why? None of this has been proven. I wonder if Tiger protected himself what would happen. Wow! This is strange fish. You drop an athlete over infidelity with a grown woman? 50% of marriages end in the first two years. So what if Tiger is having an affair. Last I checked he was the best golfer on the planet. This whole situation is bs. Shoot Wally backman beat his wife, and the Mets hired him. People still endorse Brad Pitt, and he cheated on Jennifer. This is all a hypocracy.

Hold on let me get this straight. A guy gets beat up for cheating; he does what probably 75%( and counting) of married men do, and they drop him?.

I said the same thing in a tiger thread- and the guys went nuts saying not nearly that many men cheat. hilarious- its definitely at least that much, the rest are just lying.

I think its a good thing they dropped him. Do we condone his behavior? (and it doesn't have to be proven, he's already admitted it).

What companies does Brad Pitt endorsements from?

You are joking right? I never seen Brad Pitt taken to task for anything he did. He was seen as the sexiest man on earth by women. Maybe it's Tiger's teeth, but for some reason women and our society as a whole are not giving him a pass. As for Brad, he is endorsed by every magazine that puts his face on the cover. We condone his actions, but not Tiger's? What is really going on here?

And indisgretion can be interpreted in many ways. Plus what is this blonde hair witch part in this whole thing? She couldn't please her man? He should have never married that *****. This whole thing is a sucker's move. I swear america thinks that people do not see the truth behind these actions....it's good for one but not the other, huh?

Archived