Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

980 ESPN: Jim Zorn Show: Suisham released; Graham Gano Signed

Coach Janky Spanky

The only problem with this is that he is worse tackling than when he is in coveage. And as a SS, he is supposed to tackle. It should be amusing, watching him trying to blow people up and wiffing even more than he does now.

That is why I mentioned he would have some kind of backup @ SS. At FS the next stop is the End Zone.

Let me ask a question, if JC doesn't throw the pick to Vilma or we get a chance to get a kick in OT and Suisham makes it are we calling for his head? I don't like this. He's missed 3 kicks all season and I think we have bigger worries at this point. I pray Gano is the answer and we can stop playing this revolving door. I think Suisham was and for 10 weeks it sure looked good, people wanted him in the Pro Bowl and now because he misses a kick everyone hate him, well then CUT MIKE SELLERS! I'm sick of his act a lot more than Suisham's

Keeping Mike Sellers (well I guess giving him an extension even) is one of those kinds of things that our FO does.

If you like kickoffs going past the twenty yard line, and into the end zone, then yes, he is a huge improvement.:cool:

Touchback anyone?

His nickname is clutch.

Because that is what he is. He plays huge when needed.

I hope you're right McD5. It would be nice to have that spot settled for the next 6-10 years.

BTW, you mean your allowed to kick off into the endzone?? It's legal??

What is this "touchback" you speak of??

:silly:

Archived