Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

980 ESPN: Jim Zorn Show: Suisham released; Graham Gano Signed

Coach Janky Spanky

well....as much as I hate to lay the blame all on one person especially the kicker. In this instance, I feel the we did everything we needed to do to win that game offensively. They scored, we scored slightly more. We kept the at a distance for the entire game. For everything that happened that game one thing is sure....a 23 yard field goal attempt is simple for almost anybody on this board. They don't even try out kickers at that distance because well....for one it should be a given that you make it. But I bet they tried out our new boy at that distance extensively!!! LOL!!!!

No excuses... 35 - 45 yarder, I could understand. 23 yards that could potentially ice the game, three weeks in a row? .....sorry you have to go!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gano, I have wanted you since your junior year at Florida State, don't let us down bro. You COULD be our kicker for the next decade plus if you realize your potential.

No more watching him from a far HZ....:silly: It sounds like you LOVED this signing...me too...lol

Well I wouldn't cut LL.... he's been playing out of position since Sean passed. He's a natural SS. The reason he peaks into the backfield so much and falls for the double move is because, as a SS you naturally do all your head hunting inside the box. he's a good player with a lot of attitude. Something this team and defense needs. just move him to his natural position and find a quality FS.

No more watching him from a far HZ....:silly: It sounds like you LOVED this signing...me too...lol

I do. I really think this guy is FINALLY the answer to our kicking woes. I have been calling for him since the draft and was irate when we kept picking all those randoms that aren't even here anymore in the late rounds over him. That, and the fact that I have always had a bad taste in my mouth for Suisham.

Archived