Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Ndamukong Suh just too irresistable?

Brotherz

I know we need a Qb and offensive line help. I am well aware of it. My thought is that we CANNOT afford to miss with a top 5 pick. We just can't allow ourselves to miss. If you have the opportunity to draft in the top 5 picks you HAVE to get it right. This kid is pretty much bust proof. Anyone who watched him this weekend knows what I am talking about. He is a MONSTER.

What are everyone's thoughts on this kid and can you even imagine him lining up next to Haynesworth for the next five years? Imagine Orakpo, Haynesworth, Suh and Carter up front? My God. Nobody could run, we can drop everyone in the back 7 into coverage and still get massive amounts of pressure. We can still take an O-lineman with our second.

If its an uncapped year we tender Campbell 2.97 mil since he will be a restricted free agent and we either sign him for another year or two (we can still get a QB next year in the draft, or a free agent) and if someone takes Campbell from us we get a 1st and a 3rd for him. Now we get a QB, Suh, the offensive lineman with the 2nd.

The receivers don't have to be touched. We pick up two free agent offensive lineman, keep the heyers and mike williams, levi jones' as depth, maybe samuels comes back. The running backs are fine.

That defense would be SICK!!! Thoughts?

I dunno. If Vinny really does draft BPA and he is there, I think Vinny would take him. Him and Haynesworth would be almost unstoppable in the middle. But, I think that would be more of a luxury. I saw where Mel Kiper said Suh is the best player he's seen in the last 32 years!

We need OL the most. Suh would be awesome to have, but we don't really need him. Especially since we have Haynesworth.

Everyone is talking about a team image, maybe a defense first type of image is what they are striving for? This would be a great way of making our team, a solid, defense first type of team. If he falls which I doubt he will, you draft him, no questions asked.
Good point, one of the big criticisms with this team is that we appear not to have a plan or direction. The would at least give some sense of a plan. There will be an OL available in the 2nd. And other than Okung, I haven't seen any OTs that seem worth a top 10 pick.

No way he's falling on us. And if he does, try your damn best to trade down. I would love to have this guy next to AH.

He is a temptation that I hope the front office doesn't grab. With the 100 million dollar man, let him work for it, we also have have good DE's. Either take a premier OT, or trade down to get hungrier 2nd rounders trying to prove something.

No, Berry is not an option. I thought so for a while, but he is not a player we need and is a bit over rated.

None of our safeties are well suited to be a true FS though. With Berry we could move Laron to SS...

Berry is the best safety to come out since Sean Taylor...

There is no way he makes it to us and it'll be too expensive to move up.

I wish we could though, the kid is incredible.

I'm hoping McCoys stock somehow raises above his, so he is the second DT on the board.

Slim chance but maybe. I've read that McCoy will put up great combine #s. He may trick somebody. I don't think he would be a bad choice either tho.

I dunno. If Vinny really does draft BPA and he is there, I think Vinny would take him. Him and Haynesworth would be almost unstoppable in the middle. But, I think that would be more of a luxury. I saw where Mel Kiper said Suh is the best player he's seen in the last 32 years!

We need OL the most. Suh would be awesome to have, but we don't really need him. Especially since we have Haynesworth.

Except when he's injured.

Archived