Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 14 Coverage Map

terrifNick21

Do you believe that an offseason run by Vinny and Mr. Snyder will lead to long term s  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that an offseason run by Vinny and Mr. Snyder will lead to long term s

Oh joy. I am a mere 75 minutes from FedEX, but I get to watch the Satans and the Dirty birds????? :wtf:

Oh and NYC and ****ing Connecticut get the game? ponderous, just PONDEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:

FINALLY!!!! There have been only 3 games all year so far that I've been able to watch at home.

Oh joy. I am a mere 75 minutes from FedEX, but I get to watch the Satans and the Dirty birds????? :wtf:

Oh and NYC and ****ing Connecticut get the game? ponderous, just PONDEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:

According to my TiVo schedule for Sunday at 4:00 on FOX we will not be getting it in NYC either. The are showing the Tampa Bay game at 1:00, Postgame wrap up at 4:00 and some LAME ASS Poker tournament at 5:00.

Not that I mind too much I will be at RedSky Bar at 29th and Park. It is a dedicated Redskins fan bar. I would have been there even if the game were on at home.

According to my TiVo schedule for Sunday at 4:00 on FOX we will not be getting it in NYC either. The are showing the Tampa Bay game at 1:00, Postgame wrap up at 4:00 and some LAME ASS Poker tournament at 5:00.

Not that I mind too much I will be at RedSky Bar at 29th and Park. It is a dedicated Redskins fan bar. I would have been there even if the game were on at home.

There is another skins bar in Brooklyn that's good too. 2nd chance saloon. No where near as packed as Redsky and has free BBQ in the back. I've yet to go to Redsky once now.

Archived