Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7/28 Photos from Sportsline

WallyG3

Trung in the 2nd pictures looks strong.

I hope they are trying to test the idea about him fumbling.......I think everyday after practice....he should do some drills on holding on the ball....no....after practice...he should always have a football with him.....never putting it down. Meals, Film, Sleep. Everything.

2185059GF022_Redskin_Camp072821_lower.jpg

Cornerback Fred Smoot #21 of the Washington Redskins smiles towards the fans during the first day of Redskins' training camp

2185059GF023_Redskin_Camp072821_lower.jpg

Safety David Terrell #31 of the Washington Redskins reacts to a pass play during the first day of Redskins' training camp

2185059GF024_Redskin_Camp072821_lower.jpg

Safety David Terrell #31 of the Washington Redskins reacts to a pass play during the first day of Redskins' training camp

2185059GF025_Redskin_Camp072821_lower.jpg

Defensiveback Ifeanyi Ohalete #26 of the Washington Redskins laughs with teammates during the first day of Redskins' training camp

2185059GF026_Redskin_Camp072821_lower.jpg

Running back Kenny Watson #32 of the Washington Redskins runs a drill during the first day of Redskins' training camp

I saw a picture in our paper that said the guy was David Terrell and he looked pretty buff so i figured man he must have really put on some bulk like they said. But the paper must have been wrong because he looks like he lost weight. How bout they just throw in the towel and give the job to Iffy, Terrell looks weak again. You couldnt see the number in the paper but there is no way its him.

Originally posted by The Evil Genius: "Coles in the last pic concerns me with the way that he is holding the ball... "

Don't worry EG. If Coles is in the open field there won't be anyone around him to knock that ball loose. :)

Archived