Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie, Come Home!

Angus

Of all the posters on this board, the one that most distresses me is Blondie. She is right here in the heart of Texas but has misplaced her loyalties. She should root for the Cowboys, or, if not, at least for the Houston team. I can't blame her for liking ExtremeSkins. It's the best NFL board around and its mods and posters generously tolerate fans of clubs other than the Redskins. But that's the thing, Blondie. They will let you post here even if you switch teams. So, don't worry. I think you must be a Cowboys fan at heart. Let everybody know your true sentiments. They will still love you.

Originally posted by Angus

Of all the posters on this board, the one that most distresses me is Blondie. She is right here in the heart of Texas but has misplaced her loyalties. She should root for the Cowboys, or, if not, at least for the Houston team. I can't blame her for liking ExtremeSkins. It's the best NFL board around and its mods and posters generously tolerate fans of clubs other than the Redskins. But that's the thing, Blondie. They will let you post here even if you switch teams. So, don't worry. I think you must be a Cowboys fan at heart. Let everybody know your true sentiments. They will still love you.

"I think you must be a Cowboys fan at heart."

I can assure you.......You DON'T want to know "my true sentiments" about that statement.

Let this be known.......so there is NO mistake. My heart belongs to the burgandy and gold.

Blondie

Hey Angus.....

You're not gonna get our Blondie without a fight......

flamethrower.gif

uzi.gif

uzi.gif

Besides, here in Virginia in the heart of Redskins country where I live, there is a good bit of infestation of Cowboy vermin.......oops, I'M SORRY;), a good number of Cowboys fans here too.

Archived