Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What a pleasure to watch Brees and Ryan last night.

TimmySmith

Leadership. Getting the team up to the line. Running up and telling the lineman about changes in the blocking assignments. Moving guys into position. Then throwing the ball on the money 30 yards downfield. Both guys in their 2nd year of a scheme and a coach. Fun to watch guys who are good at what they do.

I found it depressing, all the talk from the commentators about how the Saints came to have all that talent, all those weapons. Undrafted free agents, draft pics, free agents, etc. Just building a team by a GM who understands depth and a team that knows how to develop players into a team.

I am fearful that the Saints are going to put up sixty points against us, but it will be something to see a team like that in person.

Naw, i still think we have some decent young talent at WR. But the man passing the ball makes all the difference.

Yeah I believe we have the talent at wideout too I just think the plays those receivers were making last night were awesome.

Hope our WR's were watching too. A lot of talent on display last night.
Naw, i still think we have some decent young talent at WR. But the man passing the ball makes all the difference.

for once irep has a point, those receivers last night were making some nutty catches, although brees had pretty much pinpoint accuracy on most of the throws (sans the shockey throw, WTF?).

brees and ryan obviously have better olines, but those guys were making throws our dude cannot. and i think ryan was sacked like 4 times.

How could anyone say that if JC had a better OL he could do as a good of a job? I mean seriously. I'm watching both Brees and Ryan throwing while getting hit and under pressure and they are completing passes. And when they have time, they are accurate, survey the whole field, and take shots.

JC can't hold a stick to either one of them. I really use to support him, but when I watch these other guys around the league...I just can't take it.

QFT...However, you can't ignore the fact that both QB's were decisive with the ball coupled with protection. Many times JC isn't decisive even with protection.

It stems from confidence...Brees and Ryan expect to make a play on every snap, Campbell expects to get hit.

How could anyone say that if JC had a better OL he could do as a good of a job? I mean seriously. I'm watching both Brees and Ryan throwing while getting hit and under pressure and they are completing passes. And when they have time, they are accurate, survey the whole field, and take shots.

JC can't hold a stick to either one of them. I really use to support him, but when I watch these other guys around the league...I just can't take it.

and im truly convinced that lots of people on this board ONLY watch the redskins and do not watch what other QBs/Offenses do each week.

two great QBs showcasing their stuff last night, hopefully lots of people saw it.

and im truly convinced that lots of people on this board ONLY watch the redskins and do not watch what other QBs/Offenses do each week.

two great QBs showcasing their stuff last night, hopefully lots of people saw it.

I honetly feel JC has had a fair shake and this year was his year to prove it. I'm sure you remember this offseason going back and forth with people such as myself.

Well, JC had his chance. He hasn't developed at all. Sure, he knows the offense better, but he makes the same inherent mistakes. He is not going to win you a game on his own.

so how does aaron rodgers continue to make plays even though he gets hit more than campbell?

14 TDs, 2 INTs, 31 sacks.

explain this.

And even in the last game against the Eagles, Campbell did have some time on a bunch of plays, but he didn't make the most of it. Campbell won't make the tough throw (like we saw last night) and he can't see the field as well. We saw some pretty good QB play last night.

Archived