Extremeskins

FedEx Just Delivered

Blondie

Originally posted by UtahRedskins

Nobody likes you.

;)

Yes you do.

You silly man!!!

I will wave and have on my EXTREMESKIN cap.

If they are here in time!!

And I promise not to make my pictures look like:

ROCK CARTWRIGHT -VS- DALLAS

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Blondie

Blondie,

Sounds great to me. Once we get a little closer to the date we'll work out the specifics. We should have about 6-10 guys converging for the game. 2 guys already live there, 1 is in San Antonio, 1 is in Austin, 2 from Kansas City (FT Leavenworth actually) and anywhere from 2-4/5 from the DC area.

Looking forward to meeting you. I just wish we could catch them earlier in the season. I expect the Pacells factor to have them playing better in the latter half of the season but ............ NO WORRIES! It's all good!

Cya

Originally posted by fish

Blondie,

Sounds great to me. Once we get a little closer to the date we'll work out the specifics. We should have about 6-10 guys converging for the game. 2 guys already live there, 1 is in San Antonio, 1 is in Austin, 2 from Kansas City (FT Leavenworth actually) and anywhere from 2-4/5 from the DC area.

Looking forward to meeting you. I just wish we could catch them earlier in the season. I expect the Pacells factor to have them playing better in the latter half of the season but ............ NO WORRIES! It's all good!

Cya

OMG!!!

Blondie and 10 guys. And REDSKIN fans at that. I DO love those odds!

Thank you Lord. I must have been good!!!!

;)

Blondie

Archived