Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UNITE ES! Add "Hire a GM and give him complete control" to your sig (poll ongoing)

SkinsNumberOne

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm down, why not? Viva la Revolution!!

This was definitely part of my thinking, haha. I only had one other sig, in memorial for Sean Taylor.

It's just that 10 years is by far enough for Dan to realize this isn't working. Glaring needs being ignored and full seasons going to waste - this has to stop.

The current method is a proven loser when you can't fix something that was established as a clear need last year.

Guys, I posted an idea in a couple of threads and got positive feedback, so I was wondering if more people are interested and maybe we should give this a go.

Judging from some of the polls and posts, almost all of ES shares a couple of thoughts about the Redskins. There are a few notable dissenting opinions (you haven't been forgotten guys) but for the LARGE majority, most of the fans are tired of our owner Dan Snyder. Also, a large majority is tired of his buddy Vinny Cerrato.

What if the official board of the Redskins united under one SIG, or at least everyone showed their displeasure in every sig? The best bet would be to have almost all of us with the same line (it would show complete solidarity of the fanbase against the owner, at least on this rather sizable board).

Sorry, can't help you. Some commie mod revoked my sig privileges for having a jpg that was a couple of pixels too tall, which by today's standard would probably be acceptable. Most sigs today are multiples in size compared to the sig that caused my privileges to be revoked. i think the real reason was that the caption that accompanied the pic poked a little fun at dan and vin so in retaliation the bastages revoked my sig privileges. those in control may say otherwise but their denials will not change facts. they let me know that if i wanted my privileges back i needed to pm the commie mod and presumably lick their boots. i kowtow to no man.

Originally Posted by tex

Sorry, can't help you. Some commie mod revoked my sig privileges for having a jpg that was a couple of pixels too tall, which by today's standard would probably be acceptable. Most sigs today are multiples in size compared to the sig that caused my privileges to be revoked. i think the real reason was that the caption that accompanied the pic poked a little fun at dan and vin so in retaliation the ***** revoked my sig privileges. those in control may say otherwise but their denials will not change facts. they let me know that if i wanted my privileges back i needed to pm the commie mod and presumably lick their boots. i kowtow to no man.

It was very nice to know you!:silly:

I didn't realize you could modify a thread title by double-clicking on the title while you were logged in. Pretty cool.

By the way, in case anyone doesn't know, there is a button called "UserCP" under the thread title when you are logged-in. It's toward the top of the page. Clicking on it will take you to your configuration options, which includes an "Edit Signature" link. Click on that to modify your signature, and then click "Save Signature."

Show your distaste / share your opinion.

Currently the clear favorite is "Dan - Hire a GM and give him complete control"

I love the idea and the enthusiasm, but I really can't see Dan giving a crap about what people are saying on here.

He probably doesn't. But if a little campaign like this can get Redskins fans on the same side and coordinated, then we can try to work together to make Snyder sell.

Archived