Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we going after any FA o-lineman?


RypienUmApart

Recommended Posts

What's an O-lineman?

Well on our team they are those big burgundy or white blobs standing in front of Campbell every play. When the ball is snapped a good 40% or so are able to stay with their opposing defender. The other 60% stand there waiting for someone to come at them even though they have already passed them.

It looks alot like a game of Madden.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are a lot of good o-linemen available in the off season if they don't get resigned beforehand.

Jahri Evans, Marcus McNeill, Daryn Colledge, Jared Gaither, Ryan Cook, Charlie Johnson, Mike Gandy, and about a dozen others under the age of 28 years old. It would be a good time for Danny to throw around some of that money he has and pick up a couple of these studs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are a lot of good o-linemen available in the off season if they don't get resigned beforehand.

Jahri Evans, Marcus McNeill, Daryn Colledge, Jared Gaither, Ryan Cook, Charlie Johnson, Mike Gandy, and about a dozen others under the age of 28 years old. It would be a good time for Danny to throw around some of that money he has and pick up a couple of these studs.

How does the CBA running out impact any of those guys becoming FAs?

The FA market as a whole will probably be very, very limited with that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How does the CBA running out impact any of those guys becoming FAs?

The FA market as a whole will probably be very, very limited with that.

Hmm, I actually didn't take that into consideration. If the CBA runs out, then players would need 6 years accrued to be eligible to become unrestricted free agents, which wipes most of those players off the list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm, I actually didn't take that into consideration. If the CBA runs out, then players would need 6 years accrued to be eligible to become unrestricted free agents, which wipes most of those players off the list.
Yeah, I figured as much.

We're going to need to draft a tackle and a center or guard (preferably center though).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm surprised they haven't made Orakpo and Haynesworth play iron man....(well maybe not haynesworth he can barely get a full half in..)

What is with Haynesworth always getting winded?:mad: He doesn't just get winded, he almost has one of those overheating collapses every time he's on D.:mad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What is with Haynesworth always getting winded?:mad: He doesn't just get winded, he almost has one of those overheating collapses every time he's on D.:mad:

It is pretty amazing how many plays he is out of breath, I guess all those beers don't help.

I can't believe there are so many people on here that think he is doing such a great job.

I think since we payed him enough $ to get 3 O[linemen, he should be in there every down

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...