Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we going after any FA o-lineman?

RypienUmApart

What's an O-lineman?

Well on our team they are those big burgundy or white blobs standing in front of Campbell every play. When the ball is snapped a good 40% or so are able to stay with their opposing defender. The other 60% stand there waiting for someone to come at them even though they have already passed them.

It looks alot like a game of Madden.

There are a lot of good o-linemen available in the off season if they don't get resigned beforehand.

Jahri Evans, Marcus McNeill, Daryn Colledge, Jared Gaither, Ryan Cook, Charlie Johnson, Mike Gandy, and about a dozen others under the age of 28 years old. It would be a good time for Danny to throw around some of that money he has and pick up a couple of these studs.

There are a lot of good o-linemen available in the off season if they don't get resigned beforehand.

Jahri Evans, Marcus McNeill, Daryn Colledge, Jared Gaither, Ryan Cook, Charlie Johnson, Mike Gandy, and about a dozen others under the age of 28 years old. It would be a good time for Danny to throw around some of that money he has and pick up a couple of these studs.

How does the CBA running out impact any of those guys becoming FAs?

The FA market as a whole will probably be very, very limited with that.

How does the CBA running out impact any of those guys becoming FAs?

The FA market as a whole will probably be very, very limited with that.

Hmm, I actually didn't take that into consideration. If the CBA runs out, then players would need 6 years accrued to be eligible to become unrestricted free agents, which wipes most of those players off the list.

Hmm, I actually didn't take that into consideration. If the CBA runs out, then players would need 6 years accrued to be eligible to become unrestricted free agents, which wipes most of those players off the list.
Yeah, I figured as much.

We're going to need to draft a tackle and a center or guard (preferably center though).

I'm surprised they haven't made Orakpo and Haynesworth play iron man....(well maybe not haynesworth he can barely get a full half in..)

What is with Haynesworth always getting winded?:mad: He doesn't just get winded, he almost has one of those overheating collapses every time he's on D.:mad:

What is with Haynesworth always getting winded?:mad: He doesn't just get winded, he almost has one of those overheating collapses every time he's on D.:mad:

It is pretty amazing how many plays he is out of breath, I guess all those beers don't help.

I can't believe there are so many people on here that think he is doing such a great job.

I think since we payed him enough $ to get 3 O[linemen, he should be in there every down

Archived