Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**CAPS Tickets** - Center Ice, 2nd Row, Aisle Seats, Upper Level

Kurd Cudins

How is that possible? I've seen you try to sell you tix for like 10-11 games so far. Are you saying that you just can't sell your seats and you decide to go?
I've sold tickets to games that haven't happened yet, so that may be what you are referring to. Also, there were two games early on that I put up for sale but then realized were the wrong games so I took them down. I'll probably end up going to around 30 of the 41 games and all the home playoff games.

I've sold tickets to games that haven't happened yet' date=' so that may be what you are referring to. Also, there were two games early on that I put up for sale but then realized were the wrong games so I took them down. I'll probably end up going to around 30 of the 41 games and all the home playoff games.[/quote']

I wasn't counting the 6 you initially put up. I'd have to go through, but you've offered Montreal, Icelanders, Predators, Devils, Sharks, Blue Jackets, Wild, Panthers, Sens on top of the 6 you originally posted.

Were you unable to sell those?

I wasn't counting the 6 you initially put up. I'd have to go through, but you've offered Montreal, Icelanders, Predators, Devils, Sharks, Blue Jackets, Wild, Panthers, Sens on top of the 6 you originally posted.

Were you unable to sell those?

The Habs and Sens in early January I kept(originally wanted to go to AC). Sold the Devils on Stubhub. I'd have to go back to figure out what happened with those other games.

Archived