Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**CAPS Tickets** - Center Ice, 2nd Row, Aisle Seats, Upper Level

Kurd Cudins

I have 2 tickets to quite a few games this year. These are my season tickets and are amazing seats. They are second row, center ice of the upper level. They are very convenient to the escalators, concessions and bathrooms and are aisle seats.

http://www.channel1media.com/capitals/seatviews/

2 Tickets

Upper Level

Section 417 - Center Ice

Row B

Aisle Seats

There are 3 different levels of pricing this year. The price is for the pair.

**I have sold all my available tickets for the year**

What time is the game on the 30th? 7PM?

I think my wife is off that day (we cant make 7pm games when she isnt off) but she always says she doesnt want to sit in the upper level.. I'll ask her since its 2nd row :)

I can vouch for how good his seats are. I sit a couple sections away from him (although I'm in row A). Great view of the ice, you can really see the play developing.

What time is the game on the 30th? 7PM?

I think my wife is off that day (we cant make 7pm games when she isnt off) but she always says she doesnt want to sit in the upper level.. I'll ask her since its 2nd row :)

Yeah, 7PM. Most of the times are 7PM, except the Sunday games which are usually at 3PM. If she doesn't like having to deal with obnoxious fans, these are perfect because I'm surrounded by older people who have been STH's for 30 yrs.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have any pictures taken from these seats?? Thanks.
My plan was to bring my sister's new camera last night and take pictures, but she bailed due to a halloween hangover. After the next home game I will post pics. I think people worry about being in the UL, but what they don't realize is it's a better vantage point than 70% of the seats in the LL. Being really close(first 10-15 rows) to the ice is actually bad in terms of watching the action, beacuse of the glass/benches/penalty boxes.

**You might be able to find pics on the Verizon website, but I don't know

My plan was to bring my sister's new camera last night and take pictures' date=' but she bailed due to a halloween hangover. After the next home game I will post pics. I think people worry about being in the UL, but what they don't realize is it's a better vantage point than 70% of the seats in the LL. Being really close(first 10-15 rows) to the ice is actually bad in terms of watching the action, beacuse of the glass/benches/penalty boxes.

**You might be able to find pics on the Verizon website, but I don't know[/quote']

I went last week for the first time and sat in about the 15th row of the lower level. Really awesome. I did notice that the upper levels seem really pretty close, a LOT closer than the Cap Centre used to be.

I don't think he has an obligation to discount anything, provided that is face or close to it.

If people buy them, who are we to say that the price is not fair?

Come on man... Show some respect and quit trying to get this forum to subsidize your season tickets out of ignorance.

Really? Where did that come from? Seems a little harsh. If you do not like the prices, do not buy tickets from him. As long as he is not charging significantly more than face, I do not see an issue.

In conclusion' date=' go **** yourself.[/quote']

Not that he needs it, but I'll side with LMB on this one. I spent this morning shopping around for tickets to this Friday's game and his prices are completely in line with what's out there for sale. Fair price, as far as I'm concerned. Certainly not worthy of this level of venom.

Archived