Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the in-helmet view from ESPN Football

AJWatson3

Originally posted by Bufford

They should save that for replay. Unless you are in a VR Helmet.....that's too much.

Now arriving at a Wal-Mart near you the brand new NFL VR helmet for Play Station 2 Game cube & X-box. Just in time for the holiday season. Only $99.95

Originally posted by codeorama

Madden rocks... The new NCAA Football is awsome too.. best one yet.

Code I have seen new video of the new ESPN game and this first person view. All I can say is it is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

I will try to post the video up, madden has a lot to worry about now. This game is the real deal and love the fact Berman is on it.

Originally posted by jbooma

Code I have seen new video of the new ESPN game and this first person view. All I can say is it is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

I will try to post the video up, madden has a lot to worry about now. This game is the real deal and love the fact Berman is on it.

I will try the Sega football game this year. I bought the Sega Baseball and College Basketball games and loved them. But I will go with Madden first.

Originally posted by BlitzFiftySix

code. I'm looking forward to playing you in ESPN NFL2k4 on Xbox Live this season. I'm sure once you give Sega's Visual Concepts team a fair chance you'll find that this game is just as good if not better in some aspects than EA's effort.

Cool... sounds good to me.. BTW, when is the release date?

Archived