Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Admin FYI: No more [WEB] Tags = back to cutting and pasting.

Blade

Ive decided that I really cant stand the [WEB] tag that allowed the direct frame insertion of another website... the pop-ups alone that this has been causing is enough of a reason to delete it. Too bad too, because the premise was actually very nice.

Anyways, back to cutting and pasting :cheers:

(Hail to the Redskins .wav file inserted in this message and available in the DOWNLOADS section)

Btw, there are still some very cool features such as the 'insert waver' that features one of the downloads available here :) Feel free to use them and abuse them... that is the only way we'll know if a feature is worth keeping!

Originally posted by Blade

Ive decided that I really cant stand the [WEB] tag that allowed the direct frame insertion of another website... the pop-ups alone that this has been causing is enough of a reason to delete it. Too bad too, because the premise was actually very nice.

:cheers:

I think the redskin song should be on all the time on this entire site :) That might keep more trolls away, hehehe :cheers:

I have my speakers on loud so that all my co workers who happen to be Cokegirl fans can hear this joyous sound coming from my computer.

I may do a lap around my office now! :D :D

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived