Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Preseason Football watching and or listening.....

Well now that the season is almost upon us, I was just thinking about how I was going to listen to the preseason games this year.

Anybody heard if the Skins have finally signed up with nfl.com to broadcast their games there. Also, is geograhically challenged still going to be going on?

I appreciate the input, since I am in West "By God" Virginia, getting the games on radio or internet is always an adventure.

i unfortunatley will have to listen to most games....im going up to visit my family in august though and i will be attending the New England preseason game ....im still trying to plan a trip up north during the regular season so i can take advantage of my parents season tickets while they still have them

I tried both Mike and the reception wasn't all that good until the 3rd and 4th quarter when it was dark and radio waves could bounce. Art, looking forward to Geograhically challenged again this year. I just wish the Skins would figure out someway to be a part of the nfl.com, would make life a whole lot easier.

Guest SPACESKINS

I'm in the Atlanta area and I always catch the pre-season games at Chicago's Sports Arena in Sandy Springs off of Roswell Road.Sometimes it takes him a while though to get the channel.

i tried last year to get the skins games over my computer and it was a pain. i pretty much settled for NFL.com, and it was only for the away games (assuming they weren't at one of the other "blackout" markets...). i will continue to try again this year, and have my friends in VA tape me the games and send them up for me to watch.

Archived