Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giant home opener for Cowboys

royallypwned

yeah I know there are plenty of previews for this game out there, but this is mine....so yeah. :cool:

http://www.examiner.com/x-14770-Dallas-Sports-Examiner~y2009m9d20-Giant-home-opener-for-Cowboys

offensive balance = good

offensive one-dimensionality = bad

(unless you are on defense ;))

to the ES Giants fans out there, here's to a good game. :cheers:

I will be in attendance!! :wavetowel

Let's go Giants (hate to say that). I just think it'd be funny if they lose the 1st game in their new stadium, since we beat the Cowboys in their last game at the old stadium.

I'm with you but I think the pukes got it. Only think that questions my pick is that the Pukes won last week with no passrush at all and the midgets will be bringing heat off the Dline. Romo sits to pee is good in Sept too. Its Thanksgiven when his coach turns back into a pumpkin:D

yeah I know there are plenty of previews for this game out there, but this is mine....so yeah. :cool:

http://www.examiner.com/x-14770-Dallas-Sports-Examiner~y2009m9d20-Giant-home-opener-for-Cowboys

offensive balance = good

offensive one-dimensionality = bad

(unless you are on defense ;))

to the ES Giants fans out there, here's to a good game. :cheers:

I will be in attendance!! :wavetowel

Do you have a regular seat or will you be one of those party pass people?

Well played, Giants. I'll have a recap up in the next couple days. I'm far too sick to mess with that now, and it has nothing to do with the game. I just had way too much to drink and tailgated for way too long. I was actually able to get into the blue parking lot over 3 hours before they officially opened. We were all set up and tailgating before 10am when the lots didn't "open" until 1pm. But that helped me get pretty sick. ugh...

PS - RP: Have you taken the tour yet?

I have not, but I plan to really soon.

Do you have a regular seat or will you be one of those party pass people?

I was a party pass dude. I'll expand a little more on my experience later, but like I said above, I feel like ass right now.

OK Blake, moved your hit count up by 2 :)

:cheers:

Archived