Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am the only user visible right now, how sad is this???

I couldn't sleep so I woke up 6:30. There isn't anyone else here right now. Well, I think I will just ramble a bit since I'm bored. But don't worry, it will be football rambling.

With the fantasy leagues starting their signups, training camps set to start opening in just a few days and the first preseason weekend just three weeks away.........All I can say is......

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????????

I noticed that the yahoo fantasy rankings had Priest Holmes ranked first. I don't think he should be at the top. He is coming off an injury plagued season. I did rank him kind of high but I believe there are three or four RB's to put in front of him. Now, I'm not going to give away my rankings but I put my first player as a RB and that someone plays for an ocean animal. :laugh:

You know something? I planned on not playing fantasy football this year so I can concentrate on losing weight and working my butt off to get a full time teaching position. Well, it is that time of year and I just couldn't resist. Seriously, what is it about the football season that drives us? It is amazing on how excited I get. And how excited we all get. I don't have a girlfriend or wife but I would imagine that a lot of you have significant others who are starting to dread what is around the corner. Unless of course they are football fans themselves.

I do get a kick out of the party that is thrown on Long Island. Iti is a bunch of non-football fans wives who get together to celebrate the end of the football season and the fact they have their husbands back. :laugh:

Well, that is enough rambling for now. I hope you enjoyed my little excursion and hey, feel free to reply and let me know how you are feeling this time of year regarding to football. :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

I noticed that the yahoo fantasy rankings had Priest Holmes ranked first. I don't think he should be at the top. He is coming off an injury plagued season.

Tom, ole buddy, you MUST be tired. :)

Priest Holmes did not have an "injury plagued" season. He had a FANTASTIC season cut short by two games due to injury. And in those 14 games he still out-performed what almost all other RBs did in 16 games.

His injury should be considered because it was so serious, but if he proves to be healthy he deserves to be ranked #1 based on his production over the last two years. The Chiefs feature him on the ground, through the air and in the end zone. What more could you want in a FFL player?

I've had him on my FFL teams over the last two years and have never finished worse than third in any league ... largely due to Holmes.

Art wrote:

Tom, you forgot :gaintsuck

How rude!!! I didn't forget. It just is not true. Plus, have you noticed that when you click on that smiley, it actually says gaintsuck and not giant?

I still say we need a Redskins Suck one for us non-Skin fans posters!!! :skinsuck Damn it, doesnt work!!!

I still say we need a Redskins Suck one for us non-Skin fans posters!!! :skinsuck Damn it, doesnt work!!!

A " 'Skins sucks" sign?? On a REDSKINS message board??!!!!

Well Tom, you must be :high: to think we would have that here.

Hey, I think I've earned the right to speak up a bit here. Especially when defending my Giants from such cruel signs. :silly:

And yes, I am getting pretty comfortable here. Not only have I put my feet up, since I woke up at 6:30 this morning and am exhausted, I'm thinking of rolling out the sofa bed for a nap. :snore:

gridironmike wrote:

Because....Klinger,

we let you parade around as a Giants fan, but we won't discharge you to the Meadowlands.

Let me?

Hey, I'm a Giants fan and have been accepted as that. Of course I'm going to have different views on our two teams and will express my opinions as so. I know this is a Redskins board but I've never held what I thought back just because of that. And I don't ever intend to do so.

Its precisely because the Giants (Gaints) suck that we love you dude...we FEEL YOUR PAIN...I'll confess that of all the NFC East teams, I hate the Giants (Gaints) least, probably because they have traditionally been a blue-collar, run-oriented, smashmouth type team like the Skins themselves.

But for God's sake man, wipe off the lid before you leave the bathroom!

:mad:

Come on now, let's just not get carried away here. Brother Tom's "speaking up" for his team is expected. In fact, we've rather come to count on it. But ... his suggesting that we ought to give him a "Redskins Suck" icon to play with ... will .... that' just silly.

Kind of like this thread. :)

we let you parade around as a Giants fan, but we won't discharge you to the Meadowlands.

Let me?

Hey, I'm a Giants fan and have been accepted as that. Of course I'm going to have different views on our two teams and will express my opinions as so. I know this is a Redskins board but I've never held what I thought back just because of that. And I don't ever intend to do so.

Who accepted you? :laugh: Chill out man. My intent was to say that you really are a closet Redskins fan, masquerading as a Giants fan, just like Klinger dressed like a woman. I have always taken good natured jabs, and will continue!!!!:moon: :gaintsuck

So smile!:D

Jab away. It is part of what makes this board fun, even if it is filled with Redskin fans. :D

I'll do the same and maybe even more so until two things happen:

1. I get my 100 posts back that for some reason have been deducted as I pointed out in another post and:

2. I get a new avatar!!! Heck, I'll gladly accept a smiley as a new avatar such as: :eaglesuck or :dallasuck

But not the Giants suck one so no funny ideas anyone!!!

Archived