Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carucci on NFC East

WallyG3

Wilkinson and Noble are not in competition for a spot at DT :)

the writer fails to mention that 76.1 rating was for a rookie whose first starts were against teams that were going well at the time and who got no protection from his offensive line.

I don't know what this guy's experience with watching qbs develop is, but how many rookies come in and immediately become 94.5 rated passers? :)

also funny that the Redskins rookies Jacobs and Dockery were not mentioned in the 'younger players to watch' category even though both now figure to be contributors here in Year 1.

no doubt Newman will be a high profile presence for Dallas given their hole at CB opposite Edwards, but Jacobs could end up being a 50 or 60 catch rookie, especially if Gardner or Coles has some injury problems.

Originally posted by bulldog

no doubt Newman will be a high profile presence for Dallas given their hole at CB opposite Edwards, but Jacobs could end up being a 50 or 60 catch rookie, especially if Gardner or Coles has some injury problems.

Originally posted by bulldog

again, that was just one example of someone writing an article where he gives 'insight' on a team he really doesn't follow :)

Hilarious. Edwards and Newman are competing for a spot opposite Ross.

How in the hell does this guy not mention Jacobs as a rookie to watch?!? He may be the third or perhaps even the fourth WR depending how his camp goes, but I feel that his familiarity w/ the system and head coach will ease the usual NCAA to NFL adjustment period for him.

Damn, I hate these sportswriters sometimes.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

76.1 because he was a ROOKIE and played a lot of HARD TEAMS. HIS ROOKIE QB RATING WAS BETTER THAN CARR AND HARRINGTON's BUT IM SURE THIS A HOLE DOESNT FEEL THE LIONS AND TEXANS HAVE A HUGE QUESTION MARK AT QB!!!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHH I hate people like this. I usually like his articles. Now he is on the pisses me off list. THIS STUFF MAKES ME SO MAD WHEN PEOPLE TALK DOWN OUR PLAYERS ONLY BY LOOKING AT STATS.

And he couldn't even talk about the 'Skins without making a comment such as "mammoth investments." Sheesh! He has to get in that ever so slight barb, which, of course, would lead to "The Redskins are trying to buy a superbowl! They are overspending!"

What a tool.

Archived