Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Sale - Tailgate Club Guest Passes - Valid Any Game

newtomd

I was offered extra season tickets very late this year (the day before the last preseason game). The Redskins were kind enough to charge me full price for 10 games including the preseason even though we did not get the preseason games. In order to compensate us for this, they included 4 Tailgate Club Guest Passes for any single regular season game. We usually do our own tailgate so we don't need them.

I am not sure what face value is, but some other folks on here are selling passes for $40 each so I thought that I would try the same. I will sell them in sets of two or all four (free shipping if you buy all four, otherwise, the buyer will be responsible for shipping of their choice).

There is some fine print on them that says:

"This pass is redeemable for one (1) Tailgate Club wristband which may be used for one (1) 2009 preseason or regular season game at FedEx Field, based upon availability.

To gain entry you must bring this Guest Pass, along with a VAILD TICKET for admission to the game, to the Washington Redskins Box office located next to Gate A, where based upon availability, it will be redeemed for a Tailgate Club Wristband.

The Tailgate Club is located between Gates B and C on the Plaza.

The Tailgate Club and the Washington Redskins Box Office open three (3) hours prior to kickoff. For Information call 301-276-6734".

Archived