Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

truebluefanclub: Felix Injury Reason For More Choice

bubba9497

http://www.truebluefanclub.com/blogs/nick_eatman.cfm?plckController=Blog&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&userid=1990bfd1-c6a9-4728-af3f-a229e85b981c&plckPostId=Blog:1990bfd1-c6a9-4728-af3f-a229e85b981cPost:ec56030f-fb55-4b00-8960-e6b8279ccfe8&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest

Click link for entire article

Felix Injury Reason For More Choice

We know the Cowboys want to use all three tailbacks in some sort of rotation, but we also know that getting the ball to Felix Jones is a top priority as well.

So seeing Tashard Choice get a few snaps in the first half, and then mostly as the third-down back, you figured something was up with Felix.

As it turned out, Felix Jones did have a minor injury, hurting his quad in that big hit he suffered in the first quarter when he was flipped up in the air near the Bucs sideline.

“Well, Felix got banged up a little bit on the running play when he got hit on the thigh,” Wade Phillips said on Monday. “He didn’t play quite as much as we thought he was going to. I believe Barber had 30 plays, Felix had 15 and Choice had seven. That’s about how it went.”

can you say.....

F-R-A-G-I-L-E

:handicap:

Kenny, it's always a pleasure that you grace our board after a win...if only you were here as often after a loss.

;)

I'm always here after a loss...it is only the ones that devastate me, like Philly last year, and NYG playoffs, that kill me and make me take some time off from football.

When the skins beat us last year, I was here to congratulate...

I'm always here after a loss...it is only the ones that devastate me, like Philly last year, and NYG playoffs, that kill me and make me take some time off from football.

When the skins beat us last year, I was here to congratulate...

Yes, we were all impressed with your token post.

Yet, when the pukes win, we see you day in and day out.

Typical.

Archived