Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Someone's Loss is MY Gain!!!

AdmiralWaugh

It's on the suite level of the stadium, for people who don't want a suite, but want the goodies. Big seats, free buffet. I got four seats for $165 each when they should be around $400. there are some good buys out there in the Premium/Club areas. the ones I got are on there for other games too, but I don't know which I'll be able to attend.

I noticed between Saturday and today, the number of pages of tickets available for purchase on Stubhub for the season opener increased from 24 pages to 26 pages (lol).

Know that the loge buffet is not free unless the purchase of loge tickets include buffet passes. Buffet passes are not automatically included.

Last year these were popping up on Tuesday before the game starting at $99. They were being mirrored onto stubhub and were actually being sold by ASC. Not sure if they will be available this year, since the WP article stated the deal with premiums between the team and ASC was only a two year deal, and this $99 deal has been going on for two years already. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Archived