Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Aaron Ross out for Giants.

Rocky52Mc

Aaron Ross out for Giants

Posted by Mike Florio on September 11, 2009 3:47 PM ET

Giants coach Tom Coughiln said earlier this week that he was "optimistic" starting cornerback Aaron Ross would be able to play in Week One, despite a hamstring injury.

We're "optimistic" that Coughlin should have been more pessimistic.

Ross is listed as out for the game against the Redskins.

Elsewhere on the Giants' injury report, tackle Adam Koets (ankle) and linebacker Clint Sintim (groin) are doubtful, and cornerback Kevin Dockery (hamstring) is questionable.

For the Redskins, cornerback Carlos Rogers (calf) and tacke Mike Williams (ankle) are probable.

They only have three healthy corners. Spread em out with Moss, Cooley, Thomas, Kelly and ARE all game long. Run deep routes, tire them out and then really bombard them in the fourth quarter.

It helps us a lot. Ross is a play maker. If we don't do something through the air I'll be very upset.

Aaron Ross out for Giants

Posted by Mike Florio on September 11, 2009 3:47 PM ET

Giants coach Tom Coughiln said earlier this week that he was "optimistic" starting cornerback Aaron Ross would be able to play in Week One, despite a hamstring injury.

We're "optimistic" that Coughlin should have been more pessimistic.

Ross is listed as out for the game against the Redskins.

Elsewhere on the Giants' injury report, tackle Adam Koets (ankle) and linebacker Clint Sintim (groin) are doubtful, and cornerback Kevin Dockery (hamstring) is questionable.

For the Redskins, cornerback Carlos Rogers (calf) and tacke Mike Williams (ankle) are probable.

TY very much for posting this.

I told myself ill never give PFT hits again, because nothing personal just the way they like to report things in a negative way before all the facts come out irks me. And he takes dirty shots at my guy Ocho Cinco

TY very much for posting this.

I told myself ill never give PFT hits again, because nothing personal just the way they like to report things in a negative way before all the facts come out irks me. And he takes dirty shots at my guy Ocho Cinco

All good all good, I'm not crazy about the crew they run with over there, but their news is FAST.

That was against the Bears, right? We did great once Campbell went down. What's that got to do with the Campbell exploiting a bad secondary?

I wasn't being serious. I was mainly pointing out that that was last year's team. This is this year's team. We have different weapons and a more experienced coach. It all depends on if Zorn is willing to let him players make plays.

Last season, the Rams had one of the worst secondaries, and it was injured when the Skins played them. We sure picked them apart.

well man, be smart for once and skip this game cause the giants, despite being depleted, according to you are still going to win.

so, again, do yourself the favor and don't watch, it will be the same outcome as the rams game right?

why does this garbage still get under my skin so much ...:chair:

Archived