Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

turlockskinsfan

Redskins.com: Orakpo Set to Start In His First NFL Game

Don't know if this was posted, but I'm so excited about this season I had to put it up.

“Sacks,” Orakpo said. “Love ‘em. Not even sacks, just hitting quarterbacks and watching them not complete a [pass]. And watching them get up real slow. I mean, I love it. I love it. It’s a rush. Because once you do it one time, you want to see what move is going to allow you to do it the next time.”

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Orakpo_Has_a_Need_For_Speed_50050.jsp

I'm not gonna sleep until Sunday night. whoo!

“Sacks,” Orakpo said. “Love ‘em.

I could make a joke about that but I'm too excited for football. AGGGH! At least NFL Kickoff is tonight. :jump:

:munchout: LOL!!!! can't wait!!

This dude is bad, I heard "Rak" walked into a McDonald's yesterday and asked for a Whooper.....and they made it for him! This is one Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Dude!

I wonder what the fine would be if after saying that, he said "No Homo".

I'd almost be willing to pay it, then make it my ring tone!

He is not ****y. He is not flashy. He is not brash.

LINK

I believe it's called quiet confidence. A very rare ability to do great things without being boastful about it, or drawing attention to the things he does. A man that does what Brian Orakpo can do to other men has to feel a little ****y, but then maybe I use that word differently than most people. A man can be ****y without being arrogant IMO. He can be ****y, but internalize it, and allow it to manifest itself on the field.

I believe it's called quiet confidence. A very rare ability to do great things without being boastful about it, or drawing attention to the things he does. A man that does what Brian Orakpo can do to other men has to feel a little ****y, but then maybe I use that word differently than most people. A man can be ****y without being arrogant IMO. He can be ****y, but internalize it, and allow it to manifest itself on the field.

Very well spoken....100% agreement here:cheers:

I think 5 years down the road, teams that passed on Orakpo will be regretting it. He has all the tools to be an All-Pro, on and off the field.

If he can transition to OLB fast, our defense will dominate games.

I am stoked that the season starts tonight officially and Sunday at 4:15 for the Skins. I really wish it were Sunday right now! I think Orakpo has the potential to be the Defensive Rookie of the Year. That would be awesome.

I won't even lie.

When we drafted him, I said he'd never be a good NFL player.

Anybody mind punching me in the face a couple of times?

It would be my pleasure :D. LOL, when I made my first thread on this site before the draft, I said the redskins would take Brian Orakpo, both because I had a feeling he would fall to us, and because the more footage I saw of him, looked like he could be great. Well everyone gave me crap for it in one way or another, but who is laughing now! lol :cool2:

:munchout: LOL!!!! can't wait!!

This dude is bad, I heard "Rak" walked into a McDonald's yesterday and asked for a Whooper.....and they made it for him! This is one Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Dude!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: