Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Sad Day for Tennis and Men

The 12th Commandment

I figured this was one of those few emails worthy of passing along here. ;)

Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce the size of her breasts.

Halep is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future after winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the junior French Open last year.

But the 5-foot-5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.

"This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation," Halep said.. "The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play."

"It's the weight that troubles me (and) my ability to react quickly," she added.

image001zf.jpg

image002pw.jpg

Man what a waste. I've always thought the women who want bigger boobs don't have them and the women who have big boobs want them reduced. :(

I was also thinking, since the us open is going on, that name a female tennis player who has any kind of boobs at all. They all look like little boys.

Minus the williams sisters. They got some, but not a lot.

Am I the only guy on this board who isn't remotely attracted to breasts that large? I've always been more of a B/C cup guy, don't know why. I fully endorse this surgery.
No. You aren't.
There's definitely something to be said for a pair that are at least roughly in proportion to body size/type.
i 3rd that sentiment

4th. Big boobs don't do much for me. Besides, they'd be sagging by the time she's 25 and if you want a long term thing sooner or later motorboating will progress to getting slapped around by two fleshy, floppy pancakes. :silly:

Archived