Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not Turning Your Phone Off After Someone Dosnt Answer,And You Leave a Voicemail..

Hitman#21

My son was coming to visit and his Mom called me and said I had to drive to the airport (I live in CO and he is in NC) to show valid ID/CC before they would let him check-in there since I bought his ticket. I have been buying his tickets for 7 years and NEVER had to do that. I was LIVID and put the phone down and somehow I called the first number in my contacts....

Unfortunately it was my mother-in-law. :doh: It was 430AM and we had partaken in tasty adult beverages the night before (more like we had be asleep for about 3 hours) and was not exactly ready to get out of bed and drive to the airport that early on a Saturday and I had a conversation with myself about this :cuss:

Anyway, needless to say, she thought I was fighting with her daughter or something and called her to find out what the hell was going on... whoops :silly:

Wasn't there a huge thread like this before? Where this guy's girl was still talking after they stopped talking, but her phone was still on?

Someone has to know what I'm talking about. I can't find the thread.

Are you talking about Captn Rich? I remember when he was going through a divorce, his ex hadn't hung up and she was talking bad about him. And he was giving everyone on ES the play by play.:laugh:

Ha, i knew it sounded confusing. Lets say Your calling someone on your cellphone and you think you hang up but you didnt..and you still talk about that person or people while you think your phone is off..has that ever happened to you?

I have never been unsuccessful at hanging up a cell phone.

I push END. The call ends. I put the phone away.

I hate people who call you but don't tell you that you're on speakerphone or bluetooth in a car with other people at the beginning of the conversation.

Yeah, same here. And if I realize this is going on, I will just find a reason to end the call. I don't like to be put on a speakerphone with just the other person, much less other people hearing the conversation.

Archived