Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Giants Tailgate

Skinz248

I am attending w/ Popeman38. We are leaving early Sunday morning and should get there around 11 or so. Make a list of what people have already committed to bringing and myself or Popeman38 will provide our list later today or tomorrow.

Did you guys figure out a list yet?

ok so have we picked a designated area for the tailgate

I have a Parking pass and can bring tents and a grill. When I did a tailgate 2 years ago we setup in lot 14 on the sidewalk. We need to pick an actual area so people can all park next to each other and have one massive tailgate.

attachment.php?attachmentid=41559&stc=1&d=1252415322

We have a blue parking pass.

Apparently all the general parking permits are the same. I just got of fthe phone with skinz248 and we're going to try and setup in lot 18 on the sidewalk.

I'll be bringing the following

1 Redskin Tent

1 Fire and Ice Grill

1 table

plates

Foil Trays for food

Hot Dogs

Burgers

Jerk Marinated Boneless Chicken

ok so have we picked a designated area for the tailgate

I have a Parking pass and can bring tents and a grill. When I did a tailgate 2 years ago we setup in lot 14 on the sidewalk. We need to pick an actual area so people can all park next to each other and have one massive tailgate.

Agreed. Lot 18 has the sidewalk as well, but we really would need to get there early to get those spots. If everyone doesn't mind leaving me their CELL numbers so I can contact everyone when someone arrives at a good location inside lot 18.

Just spoke to Teddy and he estimates that there will be around 30 people present, so I am pleased already!!

If everyone can please post what they plan on bringing this way we can get this situated BEFORE the weekend.

5 of us total will be heading up Plan on leaving around 8-9 Will be bringing something to grill and plenty of beer. Will prob have a bottle of GM and some type of vodka Will try to bring a few chairs Let me know if there is anything else you would like me to bring

Popeman38 and I will bring

4 Chairs

Table

Chips/Salsa

Beer

Anyone interested in playing beer pong? If so' date=' I will bring those supplies

Will shoot you a PM with my cell.[/quote']

Beer pong is fine. How much beer does everything think we should get? What kind of beer? Anymore hard stuff? :gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Popeman38 and I will bring

4 Chairs

Table

Chips/Salsa

Beer

Anyone interested in playing beer pong? If so' date=' I will bring those supplies

Will shoot you a PM with my cell.[/quote']

I have an official Beer Pong table I'm bringing. I was going to use it as a table for food but we can use the table you have for that.

Srry but my verizon Email is messin up but I'm driving up from DC.(maybe 4hrs)....There's 4 of us and we will bring anything (besides a grill)...all we need 2 kno is exactly how much to bring and I think the phone number exchange idea by Skinz248 is pretty smart too.

Sending PM now...

Srry but my verizon Email is messin up but I'm driving up from DC.(maybe 4hrs)....There's 4 of us and we will bring anything (besides a grill)...all we need 2 kno is exactly how much to bring and I think the phone number exchange idea by Skinz248 is pretty smart too.

Sending PM now...

Thanks got the PM!

Things we still need are:

Burgers Rolls

Hot Dogs Rolls

Beer

Liquor

Chips + Dips

Napkins + Garbage bags

Anyone that plans on bringing beer or liquor just let us know the amount. As of right now, we have 28 people so we need a decent amount of food and beer. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Archived