Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Giants Tailgate

Skinz248

Hey guys,

Looking to get a tailgate going at the Meadowlands on Sunday (if enough people are interested). How many will be showing up on Sunday? I will be updating this thread with some information as I receive notifications. If you plan on coming, let me know what you are going to bring so that we can get this thing rolling.

HTTR!!!

UPDATE #10: CHECK WHAT YOU ARE PLANNING TO BRING AND MAKE SURE OUR LISTS MATCH UP.. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM LET ME KNOW ASAP SO WE CAN GET IT SQUARED UP

Ok, So far I have the following as people attending:

Skinz248 (2)

Popeman38 & Clinton "F'n" Portis (2)

mbws (1)

T-Rex1240 (5)

nyfan (2)

AnnapolisSkinsFan (1)

teddy833 (6)

skinfan2k (5)

RivaAff (5)

JWpanic (2)

TOTAL PEOPLE ATTENDING - 31

IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE THAT PLANS ON JOINING, PLEASE TRY TO LET US KNOW THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THIS WAY WE CAN GET THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF FOOD AND BEER

teddy833 will be bringing the following:

1 Redskin Tent

1 Fire and Ice Grill

Plates

Foil Trays for food

6 pounds of Hot Dogs

24 Burgers & Slider Burgers

Fresh Italian Sausage

Grilled Paninis

I will be bringing the following:

1 Grill

1 Table

Large cooler

Chicken

Hoagie Rolls / Hot Dog Buns / Hamburger Buns

Beer (throw me some kind of beers to pick up)

Bottle of E&J

Garbage bags

Some Chairs

RivaAff will be bringing the following:

Bottle of Grand Marnier

Vodka

Popeman38 and Clinton F'n Portis will be bringing the following:

4 Chairs

Table

Chips/Salsa

Beer

mbws will be bringing the following:

Pretzels

Tortilla Chips n Salsa

12 pack beer - Heinekens

Napkins

Paper Plates (probably not needed)

Burgers Rolls

Hot Dogs Rolls

JWPanic will be bringing the following:

Beer

nyfan will be bringing the following:

4 foot Hero

Bottle

Things we still need:

Chairs

Beer?

HTTR!!!!!!!

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Any chance any either of you have a grill you can bring? Unfortunately my brother has a grill and he will be tailgating with his Giants Fans (something I want no part of). I may be able to grab a small grill, but would be better off if someone else had one.

Basically I am looking for burgers, dogs, maybe some chicken and lots of booze. I wish more people were coming up for the game, but it seems like there will not be a large crowd.

My brother says that Gates Open 5 hours before Kickoff, but usually allow people in sooner.

Let me know what you guys are willing to contribute and the number of people, so that we can figure this out asap.

Any chance any either of you have a grill you can bring? Unfortunately my brother has a grill and he will be tailgating with his Giants Fans (something I want no part of). I may be able to grab a small grill, but would be better off if someone else had one.

Basically I am looking for burgers, dogs, maybe some chicken and lots of booze. I wish more people were coming up for the game, but it seems like there will not be a large crowd.

My brother says that Gates Open 5 hours before Kickoff, but usually allow people in sooner.

Let me know what you guys are willing to contribute and the number of people, so that we can figure this out asap.

I cant contribute nethng in the grill category but as far as food/booze, i can help there. All i need 2kno is wht and how much...

I cant contribute nethng in the grill category but as far as food/booze, i can help there. All i need 2kno is wht and how much...

Drop me an email, and once we get a definite head count we can all decide how much is enough. Anyone that is interested, email me ASAP at removed for spamming purposes

I am going to the game by myself. I was hoping a thread would pop up for this.

I am coming by train from Nassau County. I don't know how much I can carry.

I know I can't bring a grill, but whatever I can fit into a shopping bag or 2. It might

take me about 2 1/2 hours or so to get there, so bringing meat items might not work.

I can bring paper plates and forks, maybe a couple of six-packs of Heinekens, but no ice.

I sent this message to your e-mail listed above.

Ok, So far I have:

Skinz248 (2, maybe more)

Popeman38 (2?)

mbws (1)

T-Rex1240 (2?)

I also got an email from someone, but am not sure who that is. If one of you above (besides mbws) emailed me let me know please. Otherwise, there are another 2 maybe 3. Still need to get more people involved!

HTTR!!!!!!!

I think the best place to tailgate is on section 18 (see map below - near route 3 for easy entrance/exit to lots). If we could get to the lot nice and early and secure some spots in the middle of section 18. If you guys don't mind leaving me your cell phone numbers this way we can contact each other that day.

I just booked my hotel but still looking for tickets. I'm coming up Sunday. I have a lot of tailgate gear but no parking pass or anything. What do you guys need?

Hey I actually know someone who has a parking pass PM me. What kind of things do you plan on bringing with you? I am trying to get a list, but a lot of people are taking mass transit / have long drives.

What kind of drinks do you guys want? I went to an ES tailgate at FedEx and someone made Hand Grenades (consists of 1 1/2 ounces of rum, gin, vodka, grain alcohol, and melon liquor served over crushed ice and garnished with mint). Also, how much food do you guys think is necessary? Beer?

Also, if anyone has a canopy and some redskins flags, that would be great!

I am getting very excited about the game!!!

HTTR

What kind of drinks do you guys want? I went to an ES tailgate at FedEx and someone made Hand Grenades (consists of 1 1/2 ounces of rum, gin, vodka, grain alcohol, and melon liquor served over crushed ice and garnished with mint). Also, how much food do you guys think is necessary? Beer?

Also, if anyone has a canopy and some redskins flags, that would be great!

I am getting very excited about the game!!!

HTTR

I host a failrly large tailgate at fedex and i have tents and supplies and I threw a tailgate at the Meadowlands in 07 but last year I didn't have a parking pass. If you want ot meet before hand i can get you my tents and eq and i have to get them from you after at my hotel

I have seats in 304.. Where are you guys? I will try to come to the tailgate but i might have 4 giants fans with me

I am in section 128 I believe I need to double check.

Giants fans shouldn't be a problem as long as they are respectful to everyone

plus

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Section 324, Row 10, Seat 8. There were plenty of tickets available in the upper levels in the $120 range. I'm staying in the city overnight and training it via the new light rail. I'm really psyched.

I got lowers for $110 on stubhub and my ticlets arrived today. Don't pay $100 for uppers.

Archived