Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funny pic for your weekend!

redman

This is great:

A meerkat warms itself under the glow of a heat lamp in its enclosure at Taronga Zoo in Sydney, Thursday July 3, 2003. Weather officials say Sydney experienced its coldest maximum temperature in seven years, reaching 12 degrees Celcius (54 degrees Fahrenheit), prompting zoo keepers to activate the lamps to help warm the meerkats native to Angola, Namibia, South Africa and Southern Botswana.

• 2 years later...
Wow, KingLeo you're really diggin' deep. Two and a half years!

Shouldn't you be paying attention to your new daughter? ;) Or, are you cradling her while you type? :)

Sorry, but I dont even understand what you are talking about, 2 and a half years of what? I really dont get it please let me know is there something I missed and by the way yes I do type sometimes with her in my arms. :)

Sorry, but I dont even understand what you are talking about, 2 and a half years of what? I really dont get it please let me know is there something I missed and by the way yes I do type sometimes with her in my arms. :)

Two and a half years between your intial post in this thread and the post before it (i.e., you dug up a two and a half year old thread)

Archived