Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Liveleak.com:Woman Yells Heil Hitler To Jewish Man (HEALTHCARE DEBATE)

Destino

I saw this a few days ago. The woman is wearing an Israel Defense Forces t-shirt, which really boggles the mind.

The loon probably wanted to make a point of some kind and then couldn't connect the dots when the Israeli dude went bananas (understandably).

I point it out because it's become fashionable to show the crazy scenes surrounding the healthcare debate at events... but the good stuf doesn't make it to TV. :( I don't think this loon represents any side in this debate btw. So don't feel like I'm saying republicans and this lady are one in the same.

This lady reminds me of the code pink nutjobs.

Isn't this the lady that was actually a Democrat and follower of Lyndon Larouche?

I want to hear somebody yell "Hey Steny, how come your waterfront property in SoMD is still only valued at 150k while your neighbors have gone over a million already?"

Isn't this the lady that was actually a Democrat and follower of Lyndon Larouche?

I want to hear somebody yell "Hey Steny, how come your waterfront property in SoMD is still only valued at 150k while your neighbors have gone over a million already?"

No. Her and her husband have a couple of pro-McCain sites. They're Republicans. The Larouche follower was the chick who got destroyed by Barney Frank at a townhall.

I can see the confusion though because they're saying pretty much the same things in the two vids.

I still recall reading about some woman at a health care meeting yelling "Tell them Democrats to keep the Government out of my Medicare!"
that's actually really funny. Man I hate stupid people.

As for that woman, while I am very opposed to the health care bill, if I saw someone say heil hitler to anyone in public, especially to a Jewish person, I would rip them a new ass hole. I really would.

I think the lady was mocking opponents with a nazi salute, as if to call them nazis.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but it seems like some posters are confused that the lady may actually be saluting hitler in this instance.

absolutely not. I know exactly what her meaning was and I stand by what I posted: I would **** her world up. I kid you not. anything nazi related I have 0 tolerance for.

absolutely not. I know exactly what her meaning was and I stand by what I posted: I would **** her world up. I kid you not. anything nazi related I have 0 tolerance for.

Tssk tssk, youre young, you'll get used to some rather infuriating things coming out of womens mouths :-), but in the meantime, there's nothing honorable EVER about striking a woman, so settle down with that ****.

Tssk tssk, youre young, you'll get used to some rather infuriating things coming out of womens mouths :-), but in the meantime, there's nothing honorable EVER about striking a woman, so settle down with that ****.
I don't mean physical :silly:

I'm quite renowned for my authoritative voice when the situation calls for it.

The whole Hitler comparison boggles my mind. As I recall, he didn't start out by giving everyone health care, and he became infamous for quite the opposite. Ignorance is sometimes fun to mock, but in this instance it is rather annoying.

The whole Hitler comparison boggles my mind. As I recall, he didn't start out by giving everyone health care, and he became infamous for quite the opposite. Ignorance is sometimes fun to mock, but in this instance it is rather annoying.

This really is my thought over and over again. It's just a horrible comparison. It's also really odd to me that this is the issue (making sure everyone has a chance for care when they need it) that people want to take their most aggressively violent stand against.

This kind of stuff would make sense to me in opposition to the Stim or bailing out the Big Three, but you would think around the issue of Health Care that since the motive is so good and honorable that the conversation would have a more reasonable tone. I mean even if you think that the government is doing it poorly, or that the government shouldn't do it at all you should recognize that this is an issue that comes from a very good intent and you would think that would prompt you to contest it with your mind and heart and not your hate.

Archived