Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Movie: Inception (Spoilers aka Rennaisance hates Ninjas.)

Mufumonk

• 10 months later...

I have been waiting on this movie since I saw the trailer for the first time a couple weeks ago. It looks visually appealing and appears it may actually have an interesting storyline. Which would be a far cry from the garbage Hollywood has been pushing out.

Agreed - looking forward to this flick, hoping it's not an epic fail as much as many movies lately have seemed to be...anybody seen Shutter Island? Leo was good in it, but I hated the ending, seemed non-climactic..

anti-climactic?

An impromptu poet of Hibernia

rhymed himself into a hernia.

He became quite adept

at the practice except

for occasional anti-climaxes

Nolan is great and I'm excited for this one. Definitely feels more like Memento and Insomnia, which were both very good.

It's probably gonna stay close to 100% or at least in the 90s based off the reviews so far. Go in with high expectations, come out MORE than satisfied. That's how The Dark Knight was for me too.

I'm gonna make it a point to stay away from all info about this movie until I see it. Knowing its getting legit amazing reviews is good enough for me!

Like everyone else...I cannot WAIT for this movie...finally something intriguing, and not a remake/reboot!!! Love the feel of the score from the trailer as well...always makes a big difference for me pertaining to movies.

Hooray!!!

I know DiCaprio will do a good job in the film. He's a fine actor (loved him in Shutter Island). I'm not too sure about Ellen Paige, though. That's the only thing about the flick that I have ANY reservations about.

Then again, I haven't seen many of her movies, so I guess that isn't fair.

I know DiCaprio will do a good job in the film. He's a fine actor (loved him in Shutter Island). I'm not too sure about Ellen Paige, though. That's the only thing about the flick that I have ANY reservations about.

Then again, I haven't seen many of her movies, so I guess that isn't fair.

From what I've heard she isn't the second biggest actor/actress in the film (surprising when you consider the initial trailers).

The supporting cast I've heard is phenomenal. Which if you couple that with one Leo, it's got to be amazing.

This will undoubtedly be the movie of the summer.

My only concern is how well it's received at the box office. A lot of studio analysts are saying that basically, it might be too complex for middle America and its overall box office draw won't be very strong.

On the flip side, it's been a really dry summer movie season and this movie could be something totally unique to capture audiences (and repeat audiences as people go back to see it again and again).

It's a 160-180 million dollar project, just on regular budget alone, so it'll have to be a blockbuster to turn a profit. If it doesn't, that would really suck.

We need more films like Inception, less films like The Killers or Knight And Day.

Archived