Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy: Are Darren Sproles/Leon Washington still returners?

drtdrums

Anyone out there know if Sproles and Leon Washington are still slated to be returners for their teams this year? I checked out the depth charts and didn't see any conclusive evidence. I've got a fantasy draft tomorrow in a league that oddly places return yards at a premium, making them the two highest scoring RBs in 2008. I know, I know..it sounds stupid, and it probably is a crazy way to score fantasy leagues, but I'd rather be the guy that noticed the stupid scoring and profited by drafting them than being the guy who drafted someone else in ignorance.

Terpfan...odd question, but would W5 TW K84 ~A~ [HOLY] ring a bell to you? I realize that the chances are pretty good that more than one person uses the same SN, but I figured I'd give it a shot. If it is you...holy smokes, small world.

I believe that they're both still expected to fill the returner role, but they're also expected to see their largest-ever amount of work with the standard offense... which is why I snagged Leon Washington in my fantasy draft today. Thomas Jones is on the wrong side of thirty, and Leon has been making explosive plays for a couple years now.

Archived