Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is Matt Hasselbeck wearing a Redskins hat?

Old Dominion Monarch 06

so I'm watching these videos on nfl.com on the top ten home field advantages and naturally Qwest Field is in there. so I'm watching the video and Matt Hasselbeck comes on sporting what appears to be a Redskins lid. I guess he's a Skins fan?

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1536/28159817.png

How about a link to the actual video?????

A nice hat too:

Check out the back of the hat at the bottom of the page.

edit:

Definitely a Redskins hat per your find!!!!!!

He's probably still friends with Zorn. That doesn't explain why he'd be wearing a hat of another NFL team. Unless... the redskins will soon be his nfl team.:D

Its from last year and video was filmed within a day or two when zorn was named head coach. I'm pretty sure there was a thread about this last year.

Wow that is a nice hat.

I actually have this hat. It looks really nice until you see under the bill and it is camouflage and hideous. I guess that is what I get for buying it on eBay and only getting those pics shown.

I will post picture of the atrocity when I get home.

HTTR

I actually have this hat. It looks really nice until you see under the bill and it is camouflage and hideous. I guess that is what I get for buying it on eBay and only getting those pics shown.

HTTR

I look forward to it :silly:

HTTR

I like the look of the hat, but not intrested in the camo. I zoomed the pic to 400% and you can see the camo.

Archived