Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

On the Coaches Show today Jay was like I need to get this 3D breaking the plays thing (where you can rotate the field and zoom in and out and etc.) Cooley was like just call me and I can bring it to you after Jay said I would love to have this. Cooley said your brother doesn't even have one. 

I know Jay is thinking man I wish I had this tech when I am breaking down the plays for my players. How is it possible that a BILLION $ franchise can't provide the proper tools for their coaches to be successful? I know as an IT owner you are good as your tools regardless of how much knowledge you might have. Someone needs to get Jay the right tool to teach his students more efficiently. 

19 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

@zskins I am willing to bet that Jay never asked. That’s not a slight.  He is so stuck into game planning he might not even know what to ask for.  

Which is why you need other guys around who know what’s out there and to get it.

It goes back to my overall rant that the skins have a crappy organization setup.  

Yeah that could be true too. I wonder if they were doing this for the 1st time or Jay was gushing for the 1st time? Either way I thought it was pretty cool and so nice of Cooley to say I will bring it to you (and proceeds to say in a gif format...It's okay Cooley we know you are not tech savvy either...lol)! That sad part is I highly doubt Jay will take up on his offer. :(

As an IT/tech guy I would be all of over that ****! :D

Edited by zskins

I firmly believe that The NFL is undergoing a transition phase (and I've mentioned that here and here).  That explains all of the wackiness.

And I am convinced that The Redskins have what it takes to become part of this next generation of Contenders.  Yes, Kirk must stay.  Otherwise, it would seem that we'll shut our window.

• Like 2

It's a very small trophy. It may not even rank much above a participation winner and yet today in just a few hours we will discover who wins the best ex-Cinci coach award!

Will it be the ex-OC Gruden or his nemesis the ex-DC Zimmer!

It's the storyline that no one's talking about!!!

Pretty disappointed with the Junkies. This morning they brought on an Eagles reporter, who they acknowledged after the interview loved giving it to Skins fans. He was all Eagles pumping and Skins trashing (which I guess is fair at the moment), but don't invite that **** here. I don't tune into DC sports radio to listen to pro-Eagles propaganda; if I wanted to hear it, I'd tune into Philly radio. 3 of the 4 Junkies aren't Skins fans and take some joy in this kind of jabbing, JP especially. Shame on them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Has Junior Galette done anything besides commit penalties this year? Seems like a waste of a roster spot...

He's actually generated some pressure of late but hasn't gotten there for an actual sack I don't think.  I actually think he has a chance to be here next year because of that.  He's showing signs but just not quite there.  Should make him cheap and worthy of a roster spot as a situational pass rusher.

On 11/14/2017 at 9:08 AM, CTskin said:

Pretty disappointed with the Junkies. This morning they brought on an Eagles reporter, who they acknowledged after the interview loved giving it to Skins fans. He was all Eagles pumping and Skins trashing (which I guess is fair at the moment), but don't invite that **** here. I don't tune into DC sports radio to listen to pro-Eagles propaganda; if I wanted to hear it, I'd tune into Philly radio. 3 of the 4 Junkies aren't Skins fans and take some joy in this kind of jabbing, JP especially. Shame on them. 

That was Howard Eskin, same dude who said the Eagles were by a mile the best team in the NFC in 2016 after their hot start last season and said he can't see any team on the Eagles schedule who could beat them.  Same guy who said its laughable that the Redskins would overtake the Eagles in 2015 and said the Redskins had no shot to beat the Eagles in that Saturday night game in 2015 in Philly.

He has an ongoing love fest with the Eagles if they even sniff success and acts like the Redskins are the Cleveland Browns.  It's been his act for years.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

40 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

That was Howard Eskin, same dude who said the Eagles were by a mile the best team in the NFC in 2016 after their hot start last season and said he can't see any team on the Eagles schedule who could beat them.  Same guy who said its laughable that the Redskins would overtake the Eagles in 2015 and said the Redskins had no shot to beat the Eagles in that Saturday night game in 2015 in Philly.

He has an ongoing love fest with the Eagles if they even sniff success and acts like the Redskins are the Cleveland Browns.  It's been his act for years.

Eskin is a Philly reporter.

21 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am well aware of it.  I even listen to his Philly radio show from time to time.  But usually local reporters aren't rabid-homer fans like that dude.

Exactly, that's what rubbed me the wrong way... Everyone on the Junkies was well aware of his bull**** so I'm disappointed in them for bringing him on. I enjoy when they bring on beat reporters from various teams, but to bring in the biggest homer from our grimiest rival. Come on mannnn.

18 minutes ago, CTskin said:

Exactly, that's what rubbed me the wrong way... Everyone on the Junkies was well aware of his bull**** so I'm disappointed in them for bringing him on. I enjoy when they bring on beat reporters from various teams, but to bring in the biggest homer from our grimiest rival. Come on mannnn.

Particularly when they've already played said rival for the final time this season, several weeks ago.  Just seems trollish.