Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Can't fix what wasn't broken. Mine was better. Though some ES members would be guests on the show. ;)

Pretty sad when your national sports networks offers "professional talent" on a par with the more laughable posters on a sports message-board.

RG3 is working out with the vets offsite while his agent & Bruce finish his contract.

Figured if I drop this here it'd have a better chance of being seen then in the two OMG FREAKOUT JUST GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS THREADS. :)

So who's gonna complain now about the signing getting in the way of his workouts?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from my first Training Camp. It was such a great experience, and I think I'm going again tomorrow.

On a side note, it's going to be nice to have a QB that can just punch it in the endzone with his legs from 15 yards out.

---------- Post added July-30th-2012 at 07:08 PM ----------

The more I look at Niles paul, more he seems too small to be a legit #1 TE

He is big, much bigger than I pictured! (even with the reports of his weight gain) Not to mention there was a play today where Paul absolutely torched the linebacker covering him on a fly route. QB rolled out to the opposite side though and didn't appear to see him.

Something tells me this won't work here. People are in desperate need to let us all know how much this team sucks, and they need to make sure their names are in the limelight while doing so.

I hope this is the filter we so desperately need here. There's like 2-3 good threads with nice discussions right now on the front page, and that's it. It's sad, honestly.

Sounds like you are quite happy with the last twenty years. As someone who remembers all the superbowl victories and our run of dominance in the 80's it can be a little trying on the soul. That being said I still put on the B&G every Sunday and root for my team. You were 7 years old in 1991. You only know darkness. Lol.

---------- Post added July-30th-2012 at 08:12 PM ----------

40 days : 16 hours : 48 minutes : 10 seconds until RG-3 takes the field against the Saints, but whose counting?

Edited by Punch it in

Haha, you don't find that hilarious?!

I just noticed somebody already posted about it in Around the NFL.

YES - I find it extremely hilarious - that emoticon is supposed to be Jerry Jones , and I think it is fantastic that he said that on tv- hahaha

Edited by Punch it in

• 2 weeks later...

ANY IDIOT SAYING THE REDSKINS SHOULD SIGN CHAD JOHNSON NEEDS TO BE SLAPPED IN THE FACE AND LAUGHED AT UNTIL THEIR FEELINGS ARE HURT.

*Not hurt to the point where they want to commit suicide, that is just mean. I just want you to hang your head in shame with a single tear coming out of your eye... That is all.