Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

57 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Where ya at on this one @Cooleyfan1993...

NFL to play on Saturdays instead of sundays if college ball is canceled...

THIS WOULD ABSOLUTELY BLOW!!!!...

It would be like the 90's again only getting highlights and not watching any games..ever..how ****ty..I work every Saturday from 4am till 4pm..

I dont think it would be every game being moved to Saturdays, probably just two or 3. I’d be ok with that, maybe move the Thursday night games to Saturday to give those two teams extra time, and move a game from 1 PM and 4 PM Sunday to 1 PM and 4 PM Saturday. 3 games Saturday, the rest Sunday, + Monday night. I’d be ok with that

31 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I dont think it would be every game being moved to Saturdays, probably just two or 3. I’d be ok with that, maybe move the Thursday night games to Saturday to give those two teams extra time, and move a game from 1 PM and 4 PM Sunday to 1 PM and 4 PM Saturday. 3 games Saturday, the rest Sunday, + Monday night. I’d be ok with that

Oh ok..that makes sense..hope you're right haha..I'd be ok with that too.

9 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm full Irish. 

Watch where ye (hiccup) step there, laddie 😂

I think of myself as English as I was born and and raised in London, but my father came from County Cork in Ireland and my mother was born in Cardiff in Wales. Just to add to the mix, my step-father comes from Edinburgh in Scotland.

Family gatherings are always......... interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, London Kev said:

I think of myself as English as I was born and and raised in London, but my father came from County Cork in Ireland and my mother was born in Cardiff in Wales. Just to add to the mix, my step-father comes from Edinburgh in Scotland.

Family gatherings are always......... interesting.

LOL.  Here in the States, mixed ancestry is pretty much the norm.  🙂

Edited by Number 44
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/8/2020 at 8:35 PM, skinsmarydu said:

I'm full Irish. 

Watch where ye (hiccup) step there, laddie 😂

Cold beers and truck pool..smoking a spatch ****ed chicken..countin down the days for week 1...mostly Irish here 

On 8/9/2020 at 9:13 AM, Renegade7 said:

Foster coming back, let's give Logan Ryan what he wants and get this sack party started.

Logan Ryan and Kendall Fuller yes thank you!!

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Like 1

Uh oh...I’ve awoken the twitter bots.... now they’re in my notifications, saying random strings of words about football, such as “the bills traded overrated”, and “Michael Vick silently told”. 

also, hard knocks starts tonight! 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

9 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Uh oh...I’ve awoken the twitter bots.... now they’re in my notifications, saying random strings of words about football, such as “the bills traded overrated”, and “Michael Vick silently told”. 

I wonder how many of your twitter arguments were not actually real people, but you were arguing with a bot ?

24 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I wonder how many of your twitter arguments were not actually real people, but you were arguing with a bot ?

Today was actually the first time 😂 and it’s not the account that actually says “NFL bot”. It started off as this guy named Brian Law commenting on the teams press conference video of haskins.

The comment says “haskins, why does your wife have piercings?” so i stated that I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a wife. Brian Law says “eat sauce” so i point out that that’s not a mature response to someone that simply pointed out haskins doesn’t have a wife. From there the guys responses started to get weirder and weirder, one of them being “your mom is hot. Where did you come from?” (My profile picture is only of me, btw so that comment was odd). but it still seemed as if it was just some troll, so i kept going. Called him out, and he said “I’d rather not talk to you, i hate you more than what this sport has become”.

the next few responses made it obvious it was some bot, plus this other bot (a guy named Brady Gold) chimed in with probably 50 strange sentences in a row. “The bears sang about the chargers”. “The chargers angered football”. “Frying Pan played Number 61”. “The Jets Drive about You”. “None angered pizza”. 

for reference here are the two accounts. 

606CE8D4-883C-4237-B8A5-9DB3112FA267.png

73486B09-3FF5-4DA6-A4D1-6DED811D47E8.png

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Haha 1

@Cooleyfan1993  you could save you some time, next time you start to get in an argument on there, first check and see how many followers he has.

If he's like those you posted, and only has 4 followers, there's a good chance he's a bot

So tell him/it, to sniff sauce

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

48 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Admitting to getting into a lengthy argument with a twitter bot is certainly one way to post

In my defense, the account acted 100% like a troll at first, then finally started with the sentences that make zero sense. The usual bots on twitter, i know clearly they’re not human, plus those ones have an actual bot as a profile picture. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Soooooo no cheerleaders or mascots TV reporters or anyone but the team allowed on the field...I'm sorry to report but I wont be asking tk to throw a tater on the field for me this year.

I think reporters, or people with tier 3 or 4 access will be able to be in the stands for the games. But yes cheerleaders and mascots (we don’t have a mascot anyway) can’t be at the games, and i bet the marching band won’t be there either 

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Soooooo no cheerleaders or mascots TV reporters or anyone but the team allowed on the field...I'm sorry to report but I wont be asking tk to throw a tater on the field for me this year.

I have a bad feeling that we're not gonna have a season. 

I also have a nurse for a mom. 

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I have a bad feeling that we're not gonna have a season. 

I also have a nurse for a mom. 

Well..ummm where to start..props to your mom...what does one have to do with the other?...or just two separate things?..

And also what makes you think there wont be a season when theres training camps going on all over the country and no out breaks..many,many teams either not having fans in stands/first 3 home games with no fans and or only a certain percentage of fans allowed in the stands...I think the nfl has a good handle on it...and I ask you this just curious of what your thoughts are..not trying to be rude ar sarcastic or whatever just seriously curious on your take.

57 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I think reporters, or people with tier 3 or 4 access will be able to be in the stands for the games. But yes cheerleaders and mascots (we don’t have a mascot anyway) can’t be at the games, and i bet the marching band won’t be there either 

Awesome..let the tater throwin commence!

8 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

We don't, now...but come opening day, we just may have a WFT mascot. This is an all-new team.

Rivera's daughter will probably create some new mascot in the next few weeks

It’s a placeholder name (at least for now), there will be no last second mascot creation lol. Especially from the person who runs the team’s social media accounts (assuming she even keeps that gig long term, now that there’s a professional in charge of the business side who will be re-working everything, that’s still not something that would fall under a social media manager’s duties)