Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

winning another game the rest of the season.

Sorry folks. And I don't want to hear from those people who say I'm not a real fan because I'm predicting doom. Just making an analytical point. If we can't beat KC and looking at the rest of the schedule, I don't think we'll even beat Oakland. The Raiders usually suck for 3/4 of the season and then man up and win a few near the end and the game is in Oakland.

So this is it. This Skins either pull it together or if our O-line is totally exposed, then we're looking at 2-14 for the season.

If this prediction does come true then the question will be does Snyder totally blow everything up. He'll no doubt make a coaching change and he'll be heading into an uncapped year.

I miss looking forward to Skins games.

this. The best part of the weekend, is being able to watch the Caps pwn on Saturdays. :D

Anyone see Ovie's shootout goal tonight?!??! Made Ellis look like a middle school rec goalie. So nasty.

Edited by skinsfan07

No matter how badly we suck, we usually manage to pull off a win or two against the Cowboys and Eagles. I think maybe if we win 2 NFC East games this season, the season won't have been totally worthless. Lowered expectations, I know. :(

Edited by Operations

I can see them pulling out against Oakland, but every division game is going to be extremely tough (I don't see us beating the Giants unless they have a meltdown of epic proportions). If they beat Kansas City, it won't be by more than a touchdown. People keep saying that it's a good chance to get the offense jump started...well...if we couldn't do that against the Rams or the Lions, we probably won't at all this season.

Edited by stickyshooZ