Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

On 3/25/2019 at 5:25 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

NFL confirmed bears to host packers in the season opener (when the super bowl winner would traditionally host) this year. Good matchup to kick off the 100th season of the nfl :)

Agreed , there is something still magical about soldier field, especially night games. Bears and Packers is a great rivalry , great game to kick off the season

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Agreed , there is something still magical about soldier field, especially night games. Bears and Packers is a great rivalry , great game to kick off the season

Still can't believe my wife didn't make it to one game there living in Chicago her whole life..

I guess I’ll just leave this here.

New article/interview up.... where Gruden is quoted saying that the new rookie drafted this year must make an impact immediately.

Until Daron Payne this year.... we haven’t had many rookies that can complete an NFL season..... let alone make an impact. Perhaps Kerrigan was the last.

1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

New article/interview up.... where Gruden is quoted saying that the new rookie drafted this year must make an impact immediately.

Until Daron Payne this year.... we haven’t had many rookies that can complete an NFL season..... let alone make an impact. Perhaps Kerrigan was the last.

I recall a certain rookie who made an impact in 2012. He came the season after Kerrigan :P your memory is failing you i think :) 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Die Hard said:

Johnson would've.

If he hadn't got hurt his rookie year.

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I recall a certain rookie who made an impact in 2012. He came the season after Kerrigan :P your memory is failing you i think :) 

That was a blink of an eye.... and long forgotten. It was a magical season with a nightmarish ending. And a one-off that was more trauma than anything else. Can you forgive a Skins fan for attempting to repress that memory? 🙂

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Are you serious, or is that a joke? The off-season from nfl games. The nfl offseason. That’s what it’s called. The period from February to September when the regular season starts. Offseason. 

No, are you serious?!?!.. asking me if that's a joke?!?!?.. no it's not a god damn joke, there is NO OFF-SEASON in the NFL.. boy have you lost your mind cuz I'll help you find it...hehe jk that was a joke.. but no seriously there is no off season..I believe the combine starts the same month of the Superbowl lol.. at the most a short month later.

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

No, are you serious?!?!.. asking me if that's a joke?!?!?.. no it's not a god damn joke, there is NO OFF-SEASON in the NFL.. boy have you lost your mind cuz I'll help you find it...hehe jk that was a joke.. but no seriously there is no off season..I believe the combine starts the same month of the Superbowl lol.. at the most a short month later.

Offseason meaning no games. That’s what offseason means....oh good god. ANYONE wanna help me out here? I already have to explain simple things to people on twitter and Facebook that don’t understand stuff. I’m too tired to explain this ****. 

Youve seriously never heard of the phrase “NFL offseason”? You’re not even aware that’s a thing? Good god.....

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Offseason meaning no games. That’s what offseason means....oh good god. ANYONE wanna help me out here? I already have to explain simple things to people on twitter and Facebook that don’t understand stuff. I’m too tired to explain this ****. 

Youve seriously never heard of the phrase “NFL offseason”? You’re not even aware that’s a thing? Good god.....

That's why I don't use Facebook and Twitter.. make it harder on you folks LOL have to deal with the knuckleheads on Facebook and Twitter than me here..haaa I'm just ****ing with ya man.. of course I've heard of the NFL offseason... But if you ask some certain folks they would agree there is no such thing as an offseason...

13 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

That's why I don't use Facebook and Twitter.. make it harder on you folks LOL have to deal with the knuckleheads on Facebook and Twitter than me here..haaa I'm just ****ing with ya man.. of course I've heard of the NFL offseason... But if you ask some certain folks they would agree there is no such thing as an offseason...

There 100% is such thing as an off-season. That is what the months of no games is literally called...everyone else knows that’s called offseason. You seem to not know that

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

There 100% is such thing as an off-season. That is what the months of no games is literally called...everyone else knows that’s called offseason. You seem to not know that

Oh I most certainly do know about the off season..being only a FAN I suffer from the off-season even more than your average Cooley fan...but if ya ask certain folks they'll agree there is no off season.

20 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Are you serious, or is that a joke? The off-season from nfl games. The nfl offseason. That’s what it’s called. The period from February to September when the regular season starts. Offseason. 

17 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I've always had this feeling in the back of my mind that you two are the same person, lol.

No offense intended, just a random thot.

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Oh I most certainly do know about the off season..being only a FAN I suffer from the off-season even more than your average Cooley fan...but if ya ask certain folks they'll agree there is no off season.

No, most people will agree Football is a year round JOB. Everyone will also agree there’s an off-season from games. 

8CE820E3-1814-4027-B8CA-B6743F7CA5BE.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, London Kev said:

I've always had this feeling in the back of my mind that you two are the same person, lol.

No offense intended, just a random thot.

None takin..I love ****in with cooleyfan...he reminds me of my best friend...sets him self up for me to mess with then goes with it..I've always enjoyed cooleyfan from day one 14+ years ago 

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No, most people will agree Football is a year round JOB. Everyone will also agree there’s an off-season from games. 

Ohhhh the off season, why didn't you say that?..God is it time for football yet?!?!

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 4:24 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I remember that guy!  He came in and ran a warpath through the entire league!!

Image result for alfred morris

Edited by Reaper Skins